Sep 16, 2014, 11:52 AM EST
Wojcik was fired with cause for allegedly abusing his players.
Sep 9, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Doug Wojcik was fired five weeks ago.
Aug 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Cougars have been without a head coach since Aug. 5.
Aug 13, 2014, 9:37 PM EST
There’s still a possibility of the former head coach filing a wrongful termination lawsuit.
Aug 10, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
A recent report names five candidates for the College of Charleston job.
Aug 5, 2014, 4:10 PM EST
Doug Wojcik was fired after allegations he was verbally abusing players.
Aug 1, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The College of Charleston has found a replacement for Doug Wojcik during his suspension.
Jul 29, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Doug Wojcik has been investigated twice by the College of Charleston.
Jul 23, 2014, 12:57 PM EST
Will this be enough for Charleston to finally get rid of their embattled head coach?
Jul 22, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
The College of Charleston Board of Trustees meets on Wednesday.
Jul 8, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The College of Charleston head coach will not be on the recruiting trail this week.
Jul 5, 2014, 7:42 PM EST
Wojcik plans on remaining in charge at the CAA school despite reports that he may have coached his final game at the College of Charleston.
Jul 3, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
According to the Post and Courier, Wojcik has been suspended without pay for the month of August and will also be docked a month’s pay. However his firing also remains a possibility according to another report.
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)