Aug 8, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
And the reaction of one of the fans in attendance is classic.
May 6, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Duquesne picked up an impact guard for three more seasons.
Feb 21, 2015, 6:42 PM EDT
John Rhodes suffered multiple injuries, including a severely broken leg, during the team’s trip to Philadelphia to play La Salle.
Feb 21, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Dayton falls a game behind No. 25 VCU atop the Atlantic 10 standings as a result of this surprising loss.
Feb 21, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
You can also watch Dayton vs. Duquesne on mobile devices.
Jan 3, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Dayton cruised to a win in its A-10 opener.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Duquesne picked up a key commitment from a three-star forward.
Sep 9, 2014, 11:50 PM EDT
An inspiring profile about the Duquesne junior guard.
Jul 17, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
One week after deciding that El Paso was too far from home, the Detroit native will begin his college career in Pittsburgh.
Jun 8, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
A fight led to the two starting guards being arrested early Sunday.
May 12, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
Who makes a jump behind VCU and Dayton?
Feb 28, 2014, 3:16 AM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Oregon 87, UCLA 83 (2OT) With UCLA playing without the suspended Kyle Anderson and Jordan Adams, it seemed as if Oregon was well-positioned to earn a win that they needed to improve their NCAA tournament hopes. Of course the game supplied more drama than many anticipated, with Bryce Alford scoring 31…
Feb 27, 2014, 11:14 PM EDT
Having won 19 straight games No. 10 Saint Louis was well on its way to clinching a second consecutive Atlantic 10 regular season title, as they held a three-game lead on Saint Joseph’s entering Thursday’s home game against Duquesne. With a game at VCU on Saturday afternoon, the concern was that although Jim Crews’ rotation…
Jan 12, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
Just like last season the La Salle Explorers got off to a slow start in non-conference play, and with that being the case the hope amongst the La Salle faithful is that this group will be able to duplicate the turnaround that resulted in a run to the Sweet 16. On Sunday afternoon Dr. John…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)