Jan 3, 2015, 4:45 PM EST
Dayton cruised to a win in its A-10 opener.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Duquesne picked up a key commitment from a three-star forward.
Sep 9, 2014, 11:50 PM EST
An inspiring profile about the Duquesne junior guard.
Jul 17, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
One week after deciding that El Paso was too far from home, the Detroit native will begin his college career in Pittsburgh.
Jun 8, 2014, 10:01 PM EST
A fight led to the two starting guards being arrested early Sunday.
May 12, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
Who makes a jump behind VCU and Dayton?
Feb 28, 2014, 3:16 AM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Oregon 87, UCLA 83 (2OT) With UCLA playing without the suspended Kyle Anderson and Jordan Adams, it seemed as if Oregon was well-positioned to earn a win that they needed to improve their NCAA tournament hopes. Of course the game supplied more drama than many anticipated, with Bryce Alford scoring 31…
Feb 27, 2014, 11:14 PM EST
Having won 19 straight games No. 10 Saint Louis was well on its way to clinching a second consecutive Atlantic 10 regular season title, as they held a three-game lead on Saint Joseph’s entering Thursday’s home game against Duquesne. With a game at VCU on Saturday afternoon, the concern was that although Jim Crews’ rotation…
Jan 12, 2014, 6:18 PM EST
Just like last season the La Salle Explorers got off to a slow start in non-conference play, and with that being the case the hope amongst the La Salle faithful is that this group will be able to duplicate the turnaround that resulted in a run to the Sweet 16. On Sunday afternoon Dr. John…
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 0
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)