Apr 29, 2015, 4:48 PM EDT
Durand Johnson played in 16 games before tearing his ACL during the 2013-14 season, and he missed all of last year due to suspension.
Apr 14, 2015, 5:43 PM EDT
Durand Johnson is leaving Pitt and could become a very valuable graduate transfer.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
The Pitt forward missed the final 20 games of the 2013-14 season.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 19, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
Johnson last played in live action on January 11, when he suffered a torn ACL in the Panthers’ loss to Virginia.
Oct 3, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
However, the redshirt junior is battling an ankle injury at the moment.
Sep 26, 2014, 8:13 PM EDT
The injury is expected to sideline Cameron Wright for ten weeks.
Jan 12, 2014, 4:35 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Panthers have adjusted well to their new surroundings, winning their first three conference games as a member of the ACC. But their most recent win, an 80-65 victory over Wake Forest on Saturday afternoon, came at a cost as sophomore forward Durand Johnson suffered an injury to his right knee with just over…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 32
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (33)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)