Apr 29, 2015, 4:48 PM EDT
Durand Johnson played in 16 games before tearing his ACL during the 2013-14 season, and he missed all of last year due to suspension.
Apr 14, 2015, 5:43 PM EDT
Durand Johnson is leaving Pitt and could become a very valuable graduate transfer.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
The Pitt forward missed the final 20 games of the 2013-14 season.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 19, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
Johnson last played in live action on January 11, when he suffered a torn ACL in the Panthers’ loss to Virginia.
Oct 3, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
However, the redshirt junior is battling an ankle injury at the moment.
Sep 26, 2014, 8:13 PM EDT
The injury is expected to sideline Cameron Wright for ten weeks.
Jan 12, 2014, 4:35 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Panthers have adjusted well to their new surroundings, winning their first three conference games as a member of the ACC. But their most recent win, an 80-65 victory over Wake Forest on Saturday afternoon, came at a cost as sophomore forward Durand Johnson suffered an injury to his right knee with just over…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)