Dec 12, 2014, 10:58 PM EDT
The Cyclones shot 63.3% in the second half, and they began the stanza with a 24-4 run that removed any doubt.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Apr 5, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Monte Morris is already one of the Big 12’s top guards, and he could be a nationally-known player in 2014-15.
Jan 7, 2014, 9:31 PM EDT
I listed Deandre Kane No. 3 in my Player of the Year Power Rankings earlier today, which turned out to be really convenient timing as Kane put on a show on Tuesday night. The Iowa State point guard went for 30 points, nine assists, eight boards and five steals while shooting 11-for-18 from the floor…
Dec 25, 2013, 11:25 PM EDT
Entering Wednesday’s Diamond Head Classic title game, senior guard DeAndre Kane has been one of the key contributors for No. 14 Iowa State. The Marshall transfer’s versatility makes him a tough matchup for many of the Cyclones’ opponents, with his ability as both a scorer and distributor leading to advantageous situations for he and his…
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 0
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 2
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)