Dec 12, 2014, 10:58 PM EST
The Cyclones shot 63.3% in the second half, and they began the stanza with a 24-4 run that removed any doubt.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Apr 5, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Monte Morris is already one of the Big 12’s top guards, and he could be a nationally-known player in 2014-15.
Jan 7, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
I listed Deandre Kane No. 3 in my Player of the Year Power Rankings earlier today, which turned out to be really convenient timing as Kane put on a show on Tuesday night. The Iowa State point guard went for 30 points, nine assists, eight boards and five steals while shooting 11-for-18 from the floor…
Dec 25, 2013, 11:25 PM EST
Entering Wednesday’s Diamond Head Classic title game, senior guard DeAndre Kane has been one of the key contributors for No. 14 Iowa State. The Marshall transfer’s versatility makes him a tough matchup for many of the Cyclones’ opponents, with his ability as both a scorer and distributor leading to advantageous situations for he and his…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 0
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)