Apr 30, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Smith-Rivera’s biggest reason for changing his mind: wanting to lead the Hoyas deep into the NCAA tournament.
Apr 7, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Smith-Rivera was set to forgo his senior season a week ago.
Mar 31, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
Georgetown takes a major hit with the loss of D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera.
Dec 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
It is not too early to start talking about the importance of non-conference wins.
Dec 27, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
Hoyas and Hoosiers played one of the games of the season.
Nov 27, 2014, 12:56 AM EDT
Georgetown committed 19 turnovers, but they shot 49 percent from the field and earned another quality win for the Big East.
Nov 15, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
L.J. Peak shot 9-for-9 from the field on the afternoon.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Nov 24, 2013, 5:13 PM EDT
Georgetown used a blistering hot shooting performance from all three departments — two-point field goals, three-point field goals, and free throws — to defeat Virginia Commonwealth in the consolation game of the San Juan Shootout, 84-80. Despite turning the ball over 26 times against VCU’s havoc defense, the Hoyas made the most of their opportunities…
Nov 22, 2013, 3:14 PM EDT
Georgetown bounced back from Thursday’s embarrassing loss to Northeastern in a big way, as they rolled over Kansas State, 90-63, in the consolation bracket of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera led four scorers in double-figures with 25 points as the Hoyas put together a sterling offensive effort, shooting 61.1% from the floor, 6-for-13 from…
Nov 21, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT
Northeastern’s starting front line of Scott Eatherton and Reggie Spencer combined for 30 points and 19 boards as the Huskies knocked off Georgetown 63-56 in the first round of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off down in San Juan on Thursday. It really was an ugly performance from Georgetown, particularly in the second half. Northeastern threw a…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)