Nov 27, 2014, 12:56 AM EST
Georgetown committed 19 turnovers, but they shot 49 percent from the field and earned another quality win for the Big East.
Nov 15, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
L.J. Peak shot 9-for-9 from the field on the afternoon.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Nov 24, 2013, 5:13 PM EST
Georgetown used a blistering hot shooting performance from all three departments — two-point field goals, three-point field goals, and free throws — to defeat Virginia Commonwealth in the consolation game of the San Juan Shootout, 84-80. Despite turning the ball over 26 times against VCU’s havoc defense, the Hoyas made the most of their opportunities…
Nov 22, 2013, 3:14 PM EST
Georgetown bounced back from Thursday’s embarrassing loss to Northeastern in a big way, as they rolled over Kansas State, 90-63, in the consolation bracket of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera led four scorers in double-figures with 25 points as the Hoyas put together a sterling offensive effort, shooting 61.1% from the floor, 6-for-13 from…
Nov 21, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
Northeastern’s starting front line of Scott Eatherton and Reggie Spencer combined for 30 points and 19 boards as the Huskies knocked off Georgetown 63-56 in the first round of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off down in San Juan on Thursday. It really was an ugly performance from Georgetown, particularly in the second half. Northeastern threw a…
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)