Jun 18, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
A family illness has resulted in Dwayne Morgan needing to return home two days before the start of the FIBA Americas U18 Championships.
Jun 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, two future Duke Blue Devils, headline the 12-man team.
Apr 4, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
Fresh off a junior season in which Roscoe Smith was impossible to keep off both the offensive and defensive glass, the forward has decided to move on from Las Vegas.
Jul 25, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Wednesday begins another five-day live recruiting period for Division-I coaches and, along with the events going on in Las Vegas, “Live in AC” begins in Atlantic City, N.J. Below is a preview of the 16U division, which feature high-major talent and should draw high-major coaches to the stands to watch and evaluate. Check out NBCSports.com’s…
May 2, 2012, 9:26 AM EST
PHILADELPHIA—Right now, Dwayne Morgan is 6-7. That makes him about the same height as his mother, and he’s only a sophomore in high school. The 2014 forward from Baltimore City College High School (Md.) has college coaches taking notice, not only because of the skills he has now, but because, down the line, he could…
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 1
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (4)