Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Doolin finished the game with 15 points, three assists and no turnovers, and made two huge plays to get UNLV the two-point win over Portland.
Jun 18, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
A family illness has resulted in Dwayne Morgan needing to return home two days before the start of the FIBA Americas U18 Championships.
Jun 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, two future Duke Blue Devils, headline the 12-man team.
Apr 4, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
Fresh off a junior season in which Roscoe Smith was impossible to keep off both the offensive and defensive glass, the forward has decided to move on from Las Vegas.
Jul 25, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Wednesday begins another five-day live recruiting period for Division-I coaches and, along with the events going on in Las Vegas, “Live in AC” begins in Atlantic City, N.J. Below is a preview of the 16U division, which feature high-major talent and should draw high-major coaches to the stands to watch and evaluate. Check out NBCSports.com’s…
May 2, 2012, 9:26 AM EDT
PHILADELPHIA—Right now, Dwayne Morgan is 6-7. That makes him about the same height as his mother, and he’s only a sophomore in high school. The 2014 forward from Baltimore City College High School (Md.) has college coaches taking notice, not only because of the skills he has now, but because, down the line, he could…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 32
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (33)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)