Mar 30, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
It was a long, long year in East Lansing, one that came to a fitting end on Sunday.
Mar 30, 2014, 4:36 PM EST
The UConn program is in a state of transition, but Kevin Ollie isn’t worried. He’ll be leading the Huskies to the Final Four in his first NCAA tournament.
Mar 30, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
Previewing the Elite 8.
Mar 29, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Arizona vs. Wisconsin. Preview hot off the presses.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Branden Dawson, finally living up to his potential, leads Sparty to the Elite 8.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:34 PM EST
The Cyclones just couldn’t overcome the loss of such an important player this late in the season.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:40 PM EST
DeAndre Daniels, Ryan Boatright star as UConn advances to the Elite 8.
Mar 27, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Virginia’s constantly overlooked because they aren’t flashy. The team overlooked their starting point guard for the same reason.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
Previewing the East Region’s marquee matchup
Mar 27, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Previewing Iowa State vs. UConn.
Mar 24, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Remember when everyone was concerned about the fact that No. 1 Virginia was losing by 10 to No. 16 Coastal Carolina in the first half? Seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it? The Cavaliers pounded No. 8 seed Memphis on Sunday night, shooting 55.6% from the floor in a 78-60 win that felt like…
Mar 23, 2014, 12:59 AM EST
Shabazz Napier once again carries the Huskies, this time all the way to the Sweet 16 at the Garden.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
21 offensive rebounds and 26 second chance points were just too much for Providence.
Mar 21, 2014, 12:47 AM EST
It took a while, but eventually No. 2 Villanova pulled away from upset-minded Milwaukee, beating the Panthers 73-53. The win will send the Wildcats to the Round of 32, where they will be squaring off with old Big East foe UConn, the No. 7 seed in the East Region. The Huskies survived overtime against No.…
Mar 20, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Shabazz Napier struggled but cam through in the clutch as UConn survived overtime against St. Joseph’s.
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EST
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Instant analysis of the East Region.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (7)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (6)