Mar 30, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
It was a long, long year in East Lansing, one that came to a fitting end on Sunday.
Mar 30, 2014, 4:36 PM EST
The UConn program is in a state of transition, but Kevin Ollie isn’t worried. He’ll be leading the Huskies to the Final Four in his first NCAA tournament.
Mar 30, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
Previewing the Elite 8.
Mar 29, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Arizona vs. Wisconsin. Preview hot off the presses.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Branden Dawson, finally living up to his potential, leads Sparty to the Elite 8.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:34 PM EST
The Cyclones just couldn’t overcome the loss of such an important player this late in the season.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:40 PM EST
DeAndre Daniels, Ryan Boatright star as UConn advances to the Elite 8.
Mar 27, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Virginia’s constantly overlooked because they aren’t flashy. The team overlooked their starting point guard for the same reason.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
Previewing the East Region’s marquee matchup
Mar 27, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Previewing Iowa State vs. UConn.
Mar 24, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Remember when everyone was concerned about the fact that No. 1 Virginia was losing by 10 to No. 16 Coastal Carolina in the first half? Seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it? The Cavaliers pounded No. 8 seed Memphis on Sunday night, shooting 55.6% from the floor in a 78-60 win that felt like…
Mar 23, 2014, 12:59 AM EST
Shabazz Napier once again carries the Huskies, this time all the way to the Sweet 16 at the Garden.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
21 offensive rebounds and 26 second chance points were just too much for Providence.
Mar 21, 2014, 12:47 AM EST
It took a while, but eventually No. 2 Villanova pulled away from upset-minded Milwaukee, beating the Panthers 73-53. The win will send the Wildcats to the Round of 32, where they will be squaring off with old Big East foe UConn, the No. 7 seed in the East Region. The Huskies survived overtime against No.…
Mar 20, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Shabazz Napier struggled but cam through in the clutch as UConn survived overtime against St. Joseph’s.
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EST
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Instant analysis of the East Region.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)