Mar 30, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
It was a long, long year in East Lansing, one that came to a fitting end on Sunday.
Mar 30, 2014, 4:36 PM EST
The UConn program is in a state of transition, but Kevin Ollie isn’t worried. He’ll be leading the Huskies to the Final Four in his first NCAA tournament.
Mar 30, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
Previewing the Elite 8.
Mar 29, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Arizona vs. Wisconsin. Preview hot off the presses.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Branden Dawson, finally living up to his potential, leads Sparty to the Elite 8.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:34 PM EST
The Cyclones just couldn’t overcome the loss of such an important player this late in the season.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:40 PM EST
DeAndre Daniels, Ryan Boatright star as UConn advances to the Elite 8.
Mar 27, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Virginia’s constantly overlooked because they aren’t flashy. The team overlooked their starting point guard for the same reason.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
Previewing the East Region’s marquee matchup
Mar 27, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Previewing Iowa State vs. UConn.
Mar 24, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Remember when everyone was concerned about the fact that No. 1 Virginia was losing by 10 to No. 16 Coastal Carolina in the first half? Seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it? The Cavaliers pounded No. 8 seed Memphis on Sunday night, shooting 55.6% from the floor in a 78-60 win that felt like…
Mar 23, 2014, 12:59 AM EST
Shabazz Napier once again carries the Huskies, this time all the way to the Sweet 16 at the Garden.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
21 offensive rebounds and 26 second chance points were just too much for Providence.
Mar 21, 2014, 12:47 AM EST
It took a while, but eventually No. 2 Villanova pulled away from upset-minded Milwaukee, beating the Panthers 73-53. The win will send the Wildcats to the Round of 32, where they will be squaring off with old Big East foe UConn, the No. 7 seed in the East Region. The Huskies survived overtime against No.…
Mar 20, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Shabazz Napier struggled but cam through in the clutch as UConn survived overtime against St. Joseph’s.
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EST
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Instant analysis of the East Region.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)