Mar 30, 2014, 8:39 PM EDT
It was a long, long year in East Lansing, one that came to a fitting end on Sunday.
Mar 30, 2014, 4:36 PM EDT
The UConn program is in a state of transition, but Kevin Ollie isn’t worried. He’ll be leading the Huskies to the Final Four in his first NCAA tournament.
Mar 30, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
Previewing the Elite 8.
Mar 29, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Arizona vs. Wisconsin. Preview hot off the presses.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
Branden Dawson, finally living up to his potential, leads Sparty to the Elite 8.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:34 PM EDT
The Cyclones just couldn’t overcome the loss of such an important player this late in the season.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
DeAndre Daniels, Ryan Boatright star as UConn advances to the Elite 8.
Mar 27, 2014, 4:22 PM EDT
Virginia’s constantly overlooked because they aren’t flashy. The team overlooked their starting point guard for the same reason.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
Previewing the East Region’s marquee matchup
Mar 27, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Previewing Iowa State vs. UConn.
Mar 24, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Remember when everyone was concerned about the fact that No. 1 Virginia was losing by 10 to No. 16 Coastal Carolina in the first half? Seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it? The Cavaliers pounded No. 8 seed Memphis on Sunday night, shooting 55.6% from the floor in a 78-60 win that felt like…
Mar 23, 2014, 12:59 AM EDT
Shabazz Napier once again carries the Huskies, this time all the way to the Sweet 16 at the Garden.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
LeVelle Moton reunited with his son, who was hospitalized earlier this week.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
21 offensive rebounds and 26 second chance points were just too much for Providence.
Mar 21, 2014, 12:47 AM EDT
It took a while, but eventually No. 2 Villanova pulled away from upset-minded Milwaukee, beating the Panthers 73-53. The win will send the Wildcats to the Round of 32, where they will be squaring off with old Big East foe UConn, the No. 7 seed in the East Region. The Huskies survived overtime against No.…
Mar 20, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Shabazz Napier struggled but cam through in the clutch as UConn survived overtime against St. Joseph’s.
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EDT
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the East Region.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)