Eastern Washington Eagles
Apr 1, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Harvey averaged 23.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game for the Big Sky champion Eagles.
Mar 15, 2015, 12:15 AM EDT
Eastern Washington beat Indiana earlier this season, and they’re capable of wreaking some havoc next week.
Jan 1, 2015, 11:18 PM EDT
Also of note on New Year’s Day was Eastern Washington’s Tyler Harvey going off for 39 in a win over Weber State.
Pregame Shootaround: Washington, Syracuse, N.C. State among teams hosting feisty mid-major opponents
Dec 14, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Sunday isn’t a great day of college hoops, but some intriguing matchups.
Oct 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Weber State will be the preseason favorites, but Northern Arizona, Sacramento State and Eastern Washington will lead a group of challengers capable of pushing the reigning champs.
Jun 13, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Eastern Washington gave head coach Jim Hayford a new deal.
Mar 1, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
North Dakota senior guard Troy Huff was one of seven players honored by the program before Saturday’s game against Eastern Washington, and he’ll leave the Big Sky school as one of the best players in program history. Huff entered the game having scored 1,883 points in his North Dakota career, ranking fourth in school history…
Oct 8, 2013, 9:15 PM EDT
Ray Giacoletti is used to winning. In his previous three head coaching jobs — North Dakota State, Eastern Washington, and Utah — he posted winning records at each school. As an assistant on Mark Few’s at Gonzaga from 2007 – 2013, he won 20+ games and advanced to the NCAA Tournament in each year. Now,…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)