Ed O’Bannon v. NCAA
Sep 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Both sides would like a final verdict before August 1, 2015, the day in which the changes are due to be enacted.
Sep 19, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The NCAA is hoping to have two lawsuits dismissed, with the plaintiffs in those suits arguing otherwise. And three U.S. senators voiced their displeasure with the lack of progress being made by the NCAA.
Sep 5, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
The NCAA is arguing that the verdict in the O’Bannon suit they’re currently appealing should lead to the dismissal of two other suits involving scholarship benefits.
Aug 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
Having stated their intention of appealing the ruling in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit, the NCAA filed a notice of appeal on Thursday.
Aug 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
The NCAA and the plaintiffs in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit want Judge Claudia Wilken’s ruling to go into effect at the start of the 2016-17 school year.
Jun 17, 2014, 11:37 AM EST
Emmert will be defending the NCAA and amateurism under oath.
Jun 9, 2014, 2:31 PM EST
That brings the total amount of settlements to $60 million in the EA Sports lawsuits.
Jun 9, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Get caught up on what’s happening with what could be a landmark case for the NCAA’s business model.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (7)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (6)