Ed O’Bannon v. NCAA
Sep 24, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Both sides would like a final verdict before August 1, 2015, the day in which the changes are due to be enacted.
Sep 19, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The NCAA is hoping to have two lawsuits dismissed, with the plaintiffs in those suits arguing otherwise. And three U.S. senators voiced their displeasure with the lack of progress being made by the NCAA.
Sep 5, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
The NCAA is arguing that the verdict in the O’Bannon suit they’re currently appealing should lead to the dismissal of two other suits involving scholarship benefits.
Aug 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
Having stated their intention of appealing the ruling in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit, the NCAA filed a notice of appeal on Thursday.
Aug 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
The NCAA and the plaintiffs in the Ed O’Bannon lawsuit want Judge Claudia Wilken’s ruling to go into effect at the start of the 2016-17 school year.
Jun 17, 2014, 11:37 AM EST
Emmert will be defending the NCAA and amateurism under oath.
Jun 9, 2014, 2:31 PM EST
That brings the total amount of settlements to $60 million in the EA Sports lawsuits.
Jun 9, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Get caught up on what’s happening with what could be a landmark case for the NCAA’s business model.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)