Dec 12, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Bishop Daniels started the first five games of the season before spraining his ankle in the first half of the team’s win over Vanderbilt November 28.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:46 PM EST
After landing guard/forward Kejuan Johnson, Rutgers head coach Eddie Jordan received a commitment from one of Johnson’s Hargrave Military Academy teammates on Sunday.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Rutgers now has two commitments in the Class of 2015.
Nov 1, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
A key piece for Rutgers is missing some time before the season and could miss early games.
Oct 3, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
The Scarlet Knights are down to ten scholarship players as they prepare for their first season in the Big Ten.
Sep 5, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Moffitt, who was born with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, is now a member of his favorite college basketball team.
Sep 4, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
It’s the most talented recruit Eddie Jordan has gotten a commitment from at Rutgers.
Apr 28, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Rutgers picked up a commitment from senior shooting guard Ryan Johnson on Monday.
Feb 21, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
It hasn’t been a successful first season for Rutgers coach Eddie Jordan. Wins against Canisius and Temple have been off-set by a 4-10 conference record (10-17 overall), and the Scarlet Knights haven’t been able to post consecutive victories since the New Year. However, the team’s struggles shouldn’t detract from the play of Kadeem Jack, the…
Dec 15, 2013, 10:46 AM EST
On Nov. 30, Georgetown head coach John Thompson III announced that he had dismissed junior forward Greg Whittington from the program. Whittington has now found his new home, transferring to Rutgers to play for Eddie Jordan. Whittington was visiting Rutgers this weekend, and late on Saturday night it was reported that he would join Georgetown’s…
Jun 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Just days after Eddie Jordan was officially introduced as the new head basketball coach at Rutgers a report emerged that the former Scarlet Knight had yet to earn his bachelor’s degree. Jordan took classes during his first stint at Rutgers with that goal in mind in the 1980s, but life and administrative red tape did…
Apr 13, 2013, 8:36 PM EST
Rutgers University will head into a new conference – the Big Ten – with a new head coach. Rutgers alum Eddie Jordan, previously a head coach of NBA teams in Washington, Sacramento and Philadelphia, has reportedly accepted the head coaching job at his alma mater, according to NJ.com. He comes to the Scarlet Knights from…
Apr 27, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
PITTSBURGH–We’ve seen that look from Eddie Jordan before. On an in-bound play, his team turns the ball over, which leads to two easy points in transition for the opposition. Jordan runs his fingers through his hair and looks away in displeasure, signaling to the referee for a timeout. The game may appear to be the…
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)