Nov 9, 2014, 9:46 PM EST
After landing guard/forward Kejuan Johnson, Rutgers head coach Eddie Jordan received a commitment from one of Johnson’s Hargrave Military Academy teammates on Sunday.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Rutgers now has two commitments in the Class of 2015.
Nov 1, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
A key piece for Rutgers is missing some time before the season and could miss early games.
Oct 3, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
The Scarlet Knights are down to ten scholarship players as they prepare for their first season in the Big Ten.
Sep 5, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Moffitt, who was born with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, is now a member of his favorite college basketball team.
Sep 4, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
It’s the most talented recruit Eddie Jordan has gotten a commitment from at Rutgers.
Apr 28, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Rutgers picked up a commitment from senior shooting guard Ryan Johnson on Monday.
Feb 21, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
It hasn’t been a successful first season for Rutgers coach Eddie Jordan. Wins against Canisius and Temple have been off-set by a 4-10 conference record (10-17 overall), and the Scarlet Knights haven’t been able to post consecutive victories since the New Year. However, the team’s struggles shouldn’t detract from the play of Kadeem Jack, the…
Dec 15, 2013, 10:46 AM EST
On Nov. 30, Georgetown head coach John Thompson III announced that he had dismissed junior forward Greg Whittington from the program. Whittington has now found his new home, transferring to Rutgers to play for Eddie Jordan. Whittington was visiting Rutgers this weekend, and late on Saturday night it was reported that he would join Georgetown’s…
Jun 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Just days after Eddie Jordan was officially introduced as the new head basketball coach at Rutgers a report emerged that the former Scarlet Knight had yet to earn his bachelor’s degree. Jordan took classes during his first stint at Rutgers with that goal in mind in the 1980s, but life and administrative red tape did…
Apr 13, 2013, 8:36 PM EST
Rutgers University will head into a new conference – the Big Ten – with a new head coach. Rutgers alum Eddie Jordan, previously a head coach of NBA teams in Washington, Sacramento and Philadelphia, has reportedly accepted the head coaching job at his alma mater, according to NJ.com. He comes to the Scarlet Knights from…
Apr 27, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
PITTSBURGH–We’ve seen that look from Eddie Jordan before. On an in-bound play, his team turns the ball over, which leads to two easy points in transition for the opposition. Jordan runs his fingers through his hair and looks away in displeasure, signaling to the referee for a timeout. The game may appear to be the…
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)