Jan 11, 2015, 10:22 PM EDT
Jordan broke down in tears while thanking those who have continued to support the program.
Jan 11, 2015, 8:27 PM EDT
Rutgers shot 66.7% and scored 44 points in the second half, the most Wisconsin’s allowed in a half since No. 2 Duke scored 45 on December 3.
Dec 12, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Bishop Daniels started the first five games of the season before spraining his ankle in the first half of the team’s win over Vanderbilt November 28.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:46 PM EDT
After landing guard/forward Kejuan Johnson, Rutgers head coach Eddie Jordan received a commitment from one of Johnson’s Hargrave Military Academy teammates on Sunday.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
Rutgers now has two commitments in the Class of 2015.
Nov 1, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
A key piece for Rutgers is missing some time before the season and could miss early games.
Oct 3, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
The Scarlet Knights are down to ten scholarship players as they prepare for their first season in the Big Ten.
Sep 5, 2014, 11:35 AM EDT
Moffitt, who was born with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, is now a member of his favorite college basketball team.
Sep 4, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
It’s the most talented recruit Eddie Jordan has gotten a commitment from at Rutgers.
Apr 28, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Rutgers picked up a commitment from senior shooting guard Ryan Johnson on Monday.
Feb 21, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
It hasn’t been a successful first season for Rutgers coach Eddie Jordan. Wins against Canisius and Temple have been off-set by a 4-10 conference record (10-17 overall), and the Scarlet Knights haven’t been able to post consecutive victories since the New Year. However, the team’s struggles shouldn’t detract from the play of Kadeem Jack, the…
Dec 15, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
On Nov. 30, Georgetown head coach John Thompson III announced that he had dismissed junior forward Greg Whittington from the program. Whittington has now found his new home, transferring to Rutgers to play for Eddie Jordan. Whittington was visiting Rutgers this weekend, and late on Saturday night it was reported that he would join Georgetown’s…
Jun 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Just days after Eddie Jordan was officially introduced as the new head basketball coach at Rutgers a report emerged that the former Scarlet Knight had yet to earn his bachelor’s degree. Jordan took classes during his first stint at Rutgers with that goal in mind in the 1980s, but life and administrative red tape did…
Apr 13, 2013, 8:36 PM EDT
Rutgers University will head into a new conference – the Big Ten – with a new head coach. Rutgers alum Eddie Jordan, previously a head coach of NBA teams in Washington, Sacramento and Philadelphia, has reportedly accepted the head coaching job at his alma mater, according to NJ.com. He comes to the Scarlet Knights from…
Apr 27, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
PITTSBURGH–We’ve seen that look from Eddie Jordan before. On an in-bound play, his team turns the ball over, which leads to two easy points in transition for the opposition. Jordan runs his fingers through his hair and looks away in displeasure, signaling to the referee for a timeout. The game may appear to be the…
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 4
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)