Jan 11, 2015, 10:22 PM EST
Jordan broke down in tears while thanking those who have continued to support the program.
Jan 11, 2015, 8:27 PM EST
Rutgers shot 66.7% and scored 44 points in the second half, the most Wisconsin’s allowed in a half since No. 2 Duke scored 45 on December 3.
Dec 12, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Bishop Daniels started the first five games of the season before spraining his ankle in the first half of the team’s win over Vanderbilt November 28.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:46 PM EST
After landing guard/forward Kejuan Johnson, Rutgers head coach Eddie Jordan received a commitment from one of Johnson’s Hargrave Military Academy teammates on Sunday.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Rutgers now has two commitments in the Class of 2015.
Nov 1, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
A key piece for Rutgers is missing some time before the season and could miss early games.
Oct 3, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
The Scarlet Knights are down to ten scholarship players as they prepare for their first season in the Big Ten.
Sep 5, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Moffitt, who was born with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, is now a member of his favorite college basketball team.
Sep 4, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
It’s the most talented recruit Eddie Jordan has gotten a commitment from at Rutgers.
Apr 28, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Rutgers picked up a commitment from senior shooting guard Ryan Johnson on Monday.
Feb 21, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
It hasn’t been a successful first season for Rutgers coach Eddie Jordan. Wins against Canisius and Temple have been off-set by a 4-10 conference record (10-17 overall), and the Scarlet Knights haven’t been able to post consecutive victories since the New Year. However, the team’s struggles shouldn’t detract from the play of Kadeem Jack, the…
Dec 15, 2013, 10:46 AM EST
On Nov. 30, Georgetown head coach John Thompson III announced that he had dismissed junior forward Greg Whittington from the program. Whittington has now found his new home, transferring to Rutgers to play for Eddie Jordan. Whittington was visiting Rutgers this weekend, and late on Saturday night it was reported that he would join Georgetown’s…
Jun 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Just days after Eddie Jordan was officially introduced as the new head basketball coach at Rutgers a report emerged that the former Scarlet Knight had yet to earn his bachelor’s degree. Jordan took classes during his first stint at Rutgers with that goal in mind in the 1980s, but life and administrative red tape did…
Apr 13, 2013, 8:36 PM EST
Rutgers University will head into a new conference – the Big Ten – with a new head coach. Rutgers alum Eddie Jordan, previously a head coach of NBA teams in Washington, Sacramento and Philadelphia, has reportedly accepted the head coaching job at his alma mater, according to NJ.com. He comes to the Scarlet Knights from…
Apr 27, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
PITTSBURGH–We’ve seen that look from Eddie Jordan before. On an in-bound play, his team turns the ball over, which leads to two easy points in transition for the opposition. Jordan runs his fingers through his hair and looks away in displeasure, signaling to the referee for a timeout. The game may appear to be the…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)