Jan 1, 2015, 10:13 PM EST
Billy Donovan stated Thursday that guard Eli Carter is doubtful for the team’s game against UConn on Saturday.
Dec 19, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
The Gators could be shorthanded once again in Saturday’s non-conference contest with Wake Forest.
Nov 22, 2014, 9:44 PM EST
Florida faces Georgetown in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis Wednesday.
Nov 22, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Florida will be without a key guard for at least a few games.
Nov 21, 2014, 11:45 PM EST
Florida nearly coughed up another win on Friday.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:42 PM EST
Eli Carter played in just seven games before having to sit down to fully recover from a broken leg suffered during his time at Rutgers.
Oct 21, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Florida’s backcourt depth received a big boost this week.
Oct 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Gators are good enough to win the SEC. They have enough question marks to finish outside the top 25 as well.
Aug 20, 2014, 10:46 PM EST
Redshirting helped Eli Carter as he looks to recover from a broken leg suffered in 2013, but he still isn’t at the level he was prior to the injury.
Dec 3, 2013, 3:51 PM EST
The Florida roster took another hit Tuesday afternoon, after it was announced that senior point guard Scottie Wilbekin will be out indefinitely with a high ankle sprain he suffered in Monday night’s heartbreaking road loss to UConn. Wilbekin scored 15 points and grabbed three boards to go along with a pair of assists and turnovers,…
Dec 3, 2013, 12:03 AM EST
Florida’s point guard situation can be summed up is slowly by surely turning into a major issue. First, it was Scottie Wilbekin getting suspended. A game before Wilbekin was allowed to return, Kasey Hill suffered a high ankle sprain that could keep him out of the lineup for another couple of weeks. On Monday night…
Oct 23, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Oct 2, 2013, 11:55 PM EST
While many college basketball programs have already begun practicing, taking advantage of the new NCAA rule that allows schools to get going 42 days before their season opener (having 30 practices to use), the Florida Gators have yet to hold their first full practice. Head coach Billy Donovan made the decision to wait until October…
Sep 23, 2013, 3:14 PM EST
Transfer rules are one of the most hotly debated topics in college basketball during the offseason. Should players be forced to sit out a season if they want to change schools? Should the rule be disbanded, allowing everyone to be eligible immediately if they do decide to leave school? Should there be waivers in place…
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)