Aug 19, 2015, 6:02 PM EDT
Gordon announced Tuesday that he would make his decision Saturday. There’s been a change of plans.
Aug 18, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Eron Gordon, the younger brother of Eric Gordon, will decide his future on Saturday.
Sep 28, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
The brother of the former Indiana star is still looking to play this upcoming high school season.
Aug 29, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-2 guard has 30 days to appeal the decision.
Aug 8, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
An inside look at some news and notes from college basketball recruiting.
Aug 5, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
adidas Nations finished play on Monday night with the third place and championship game
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)