Evansville Purple Aces
Apr 3, 2015, 12:03 AM EDT
Evansville, Northern Arizona and Miami return a good amount of talent next season, and Stanford has some young talent to help deal with the loss of three key seniors.
Mar 5, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
These eight teams can steal an automatic bid in conferences that will get at-large bids.
Jan 1, 2015, 11:18 PM EDT
Also of note on New Year’s Day was Eastern Washington’s Tyler Harvey going off for 39 in a win over Weber State.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Mar 8, 2014, 1:00 AM EDT
A recap of Friday night’s action, including Harvard wrapping up the Ivy League crown
May 25, 2012, 7:19 PM EDT
If your school — nay, league — is not really a part of the conference realignment carousel, exactly what does your program do during the summer? If you’re the Evansville Purple Aces, you strengthen your footing by upgrading your facilities. According to the Evansville Athletics home page, the university — a member of the Missouri…
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)