Evansville Purple Aces
Apr 3, 2015, 12:03 AM EDT
Evansville, Northern Arizona and Miami return a good amount of talent next season, and Stanford has some young talent to help deal with the loss of three key seniors.
Mar 5, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
These eight teams can steal an automatic bid in conferences that will get at-large bids.
Jan 1, 2015, 11:18 PM EDT
Also of note on New Year’s Day was Eastern Washington’s Tyler Harvey going off for 39 in a win over Weber State.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Mar 8, 2014, 1:00 AM EDT
A recap of Friday night’s action, including Harvard wrapping up the Ivy League crown
May 25, 2012, 7:19 PM EDT
If your school — nay, league — is not really a part of the conference realignment carousel, exactly what does your program do during the summer? If you’re the Evansville Purple Aces, you strengthen your footing by upgrading your facilities. According to the Evansville Athletics home page, the university — a member of the Missouri…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)