Jun 2, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
After winning a Super Bowl in 2018, Minnesota is making a push to host a Final Four.
Apr 13, 2014, 9:21 PM EDT
UConn celebrated the men’s and women’s National Titles on Sunday in Hartford.
Apr 9, 2014, 12:16 AM EDT
For the second time in school history, the UConn men’s and women’s team won National Titles in the same season.
Apr 8, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
One day after a championship loss, Coach Cal discussed a roller coaster season.
Apr 8, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
Like Kemba Walker, Shabazz Napier was inducted into the Huskies of Honor one day after a National Title win.
Kemba Walker makes Michael Kidd-Gilchrist wear UConn shirt after National Title win over Kentucky (PHOTO)
Apr 8, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
Walker’s alma mater prevailed over Kidd-Gilchrist’s Wildcats.
Apr 8, 2014, 12:14 AM EDT
UConn fans celebrate the second title in four years.
Apr 6, 2014, 3:03 PM EDT
Another similarity between Kemba Walker and Shabazz Napier.
Apr 6, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
Check out Wildcats’ celebration courtesy of their injured center.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
Kentucky fan who got a national champions tattoo before the tournament began is on his way to Texas for Monday’s final.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:39 AM EDT
This is how Big Blue Nation celebrates.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:09 AM EDT
Drake is a Kentucky fan because of course he is.
Apr 5, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Click here to view Alex Poythress’ dunk. Stay to watch Jarrod Polson’s reaction.
Apr 5, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
Breaks the previous mark of 78,129.
Apr 5, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
Freshman to freshman alley-oop results in a highlight-reel dunk.
Apr 5, 2014, 8:55 PM EDT
Images and videos from the UConn campus.
Apr 5, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
The future Kentucky floor general doesn’t think highly of the SEC Player of the Year.
Apr 5, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
DeAndre Daniels finds a hole in the Gators’ defense, makes them pay.
Apr 5, 2014, 6:12 PM EDT
Win or lose, Willie Cauley-Stein is done for the year.
Apr 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
You’ve heard the song on the radio every 15 minutes, but have you seen Florida, Wisconsin, UConn and Kentucky dancing to it?
Mar 31, 2014, 12:29 AM EDT
Getting you prepped for next weekend’s Final Four.
Mar 30, 2014, 7:42 PM EDT
The NCAA has announced the schedule for Saturday’s national semifinals at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Mar 30, 2014, 4:36 PM EDT
The UConn program is in a state of transition, but Kevin Ollie isn’t worried. He’ll be leading the Huskies to the Final Four in his first NCAA tournament.
Jan 27, 2014, 4:18 PM EDT
On Monday, the NCAA announced eight potential sites for the men’s basketball Final Four during the 2017-2020 seasons. The eight finalists announced by the NCAA are Atlanta, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, New Orleans, North Texas, Phoenix/Glendale, San Antonio and St. Louis. The eight finalists have combined to host 24 Final Fours and are also scheduled to host…
Sep 19, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
On Thursday morning, the NCAA sent out a release formally announcing that the bidding process for the 2017-2020 Final Fours has begun. Here’s the timeline for the selection process, which takes over a year: October 11th: Cities that want to make a bid on a Final Four must declare their intent to. November 15th: A draft budget,…
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)