Apr 14, 2015, 8:14 PM EDT
Impact potential transfer Eric Pachall is down to five schools.
Apr 7, 2015, 7:07 PM EDT
Eastern Kentucky has had three straight 20-win seasons.
Mar 27, 2015, 9:22 PM EDT
Andy Toole has been with Robert Morris for five seasons.
Mar 24, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Fordham could be losing the Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Year to transfer.
Feb 15, 2015, 5:34 PM EDT
Mandell Thomas scored 20 points and Christian Sengfelder added 15 for the Rams, who picked up their second conference win of the season.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:24 PM EDT
Rhode Island moved to 14-5 overall and 6-2 in Atlantic 10 play with the win over Fordham.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:43 PM EDT
John Kopriva scored a season-high 19 points as George Washington moved to 5-1 in Atlantic 10 play.
Jan 5, 2015, 12:35 AM EDT
Catch up with all of Sunday’s college basketball action.
Jan 2, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
The team’s top returning scorer from a season ago returned to practice on Friday for the first time in over a month.
Nov 29, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Fordham is losing a key sophomore, who was an impact scorer for them last season.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Sep 26, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
Fordham has secured two commits in the last month.
Sep 14, 2014, 10:08 PM EDT
The Tabor Academy forward picked Fordham over offers from Duquesne, Quinnipiac and Saint Joseph’s.
May 12, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
Who makes a jump behind VCU and Dayton?
Mar 13, 2014, 5:53 PM EDT
Bubble team Dayton is now 10-1 in its last 11 games after beating Fordham in Brooklyn, setting up a quarterfinal matchup with Saint Joseph’s.
Jan 17, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
Ranked 24th nationally, the Saint Louis Billikens have won ten straight games since losing to Wichita State on December 1. How have they done it? Primarily due to a defense that has been absolutely stifling in the half court, while also limiting opponents’ opportunities to get out in the open floor. Limiting teams to 38.7%…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 40
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (40)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)