Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Sep 26, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
Fordham has secured two commits in the last month.
Sep 14, 2014, 10:08 PM EST
The Tabor Academy forward picked Fordham over offers from Duquesne, Quinnipiac and Saint Joseph’s.
May 12, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
Who makes a jump behind VCU and Dayton?
Mar 13, 2014, 5:53 PM EST
Bubble team Dayton is now 10-1 in its last 11 games after beating Fordham in Brooklyn, setting up a quarterfinal matchup with Saint Joseph’s.
Jan 17, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
Ranked 24th nationally, the Saint Louis Billikens have won ten straight games since losing to Wichita State on December 1. How have they done it? Primarily due to a defense that has been absolutely stifling in the half court, while also limiting opponents’ opportunities to get out in the open floor. Limiting teams to 38.7%…
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)