Nov 5, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
The NCAA offered Jesse Morgan two options: play the first 19 games, or the final 21 (and postseason). And he took the option most people would take Wednesday.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:27 PM EDT
After going through a rough 2013-14 season, Temple’s recent run of recruiting success is an important development for the program.
Aug 21, 2014, 4:37 PM EDT
Aaron McKie ranks sixth on Temple’s all-time scoring list, and he played 13 seasons in the NBA.
Aug 7, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
Trey Lowe was one of the best scorers in New Jersey last season, averaging nearly 28 points per game at Ewing High School.
Jan 11, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Memphis capped a strong week in the American Athletic Conference with its 79-69 win over Temple on Saturday to give the Tigers their second road win in AAC play this week. The No. 24 Tigers (12-3, 3-1) were in a bad place last Saturday, when Cincinnati thoroughly outplayed Memphis in the FedEx Forum, but Memphis…
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 0
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 1
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 3
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 9
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 8
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (85)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (22)