Oct 25, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Pat Birt was a Horizon League All-Freshman Team selection at UIC last season.
Oct 1, 2014, 1:39 PM EST
Haith earned a commitment from a three-star point guard from Western New York.
May 4, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Mizzou loses an in-state commit from the Frank Haith era.
Apr 27, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
A pair of reports state Missouri is down to two candidates to replace Frank Haith.
Apr 23, 2014, 7:49 PM EST
Frank Haith announced his coaching staff Wednesday, with the trio combining to have more than 90 seasons of coaching experience.
Apr 22, 2014, 11:08 PM EST
The UTEP coach is now a candidate to replace Frank Haith at Missouri.
Apr 18, 2014, 2:49 PM EST
Tulsa has officially hired Frank Haith to be its new basketball coach.
Apr 4, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
Without Jabari Brown or Jordan Clarkson in the lineup next season, coach Frank Haith had to venture into the junior college ranks to find some backcourt depth.
Feb 13, 2014, 10:01 PM EST
It’s a question that has been asked many times over the last month, and it’s a question that will continue to be asked until Selection Sunday: who from the SEC, besides Florida and Kentucky, deserve a bid to the NCAA tournament? On Thursday night two teams in need of wins, Arkansas and Missouri, met in…
Oct 26, 2013, 10:10 AM EST
Honoring the great 1993-94 Missouri team that went 14-0 in Big Eight play, the current Tigers opened their exhibition season in the 41-year-old Hearnes Center for perhaps the final time with a 73-48 victory over Oklahoma City University on Friday night. The Tigers and 9,222 of their home faithful honored Norm Stewart’s acclaimed group of players…
Oct 22, 2013, 9:33 AM EST
Missouri head coach Frank Haith has been suspended five games by the NCAA for violations that he committed while the head coach at Miami, the NCAA announced on Tuesday. “The former head men’s basketball coach failed to meet his responsibilities as a head coach when he did not monitor the activities of his assistant coaches,…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:00 PM EST
Whether it’s for the physical conditioning or the teamwork exercises, more college basketball teams have made use of boot camps in recent years. The latest program to jump on board is Missouri, which trained with the Missouri National Guard with an eye towards establishing team leaders after their starting point guard (Phil Pressey) left school…
Jan 21, 2013, 5:29 PM EST
The University of Miami, and former Miami coach/current Missouri coach Frank Haith, will be served with a notice of allegations from the NCAA, according to CBSSports.com’s Jeff Goodman. The news comes as part of the aftermath from an investigation into former Hurricane booster Nevin Shapiro, who is currently serving time in prison for finanacial crimes…
Dec 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
Frank Haith has to rely on a ton of transfers this season. Quite possibly the most important of all of them debuted tonight in Jabari Brown. Brown, a 6-5 swingman who came from Oregon, finished with 12 points in a 102-51 home win over South Carolina State. In all, Brown went for his 12 on…
Nov 19, 2012, 5:50 PM EST
Missouri looks like it’s closer to getting one of their key backcourt players back in the lineup. CBSSports.com’s Jeff Goodman tweeted out that Michael Dixon, Jr. will be making the trip to the Bahamas for the Battle for Atlantis this week, but his status for the Stanford game on Thursday is up in the air.…
Apr 27, 2012, 10:41 PM EST
Frank Haith moved around quite a bit in his 15-year career as an assistant coach. In fact, he had two separate stints at Wake Forest and Texas A&M each, interspersed with short jaunts to Elon, Penn State and UNC-Wilmington. He recruited well at each stop, landing McDonald’s All-Americans for the Deacs and Aggies before really…
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 17
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (17)
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can the ACC produce four Final Four teams? (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Report: Kansas transfer Conner Frankamp considering Colorado, Wichita State (3)