May 4, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Mizzou loses an in-state commit from the Frank Haith era.
Apr 27, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
A pair of reports state Missouri is down to two candidates to replace Frank Haith.
Apr 23, 2014, 7:49 PM EDT
Frank Haith announced his coaching staff Wednesday, with the trio combining to have more than 90 seasons of coaching experience.
Apr 22, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
The UTEP coach is now a candidate to replace Frank Haith at Missouri.
Apr 18, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
Tulsa has officially hired Frank Haith to be its new basketball coach.
Apr 4, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Without Jabari Brown or Jordan Clarkson in the lineup next season, coach Frank Haith had to venture into the junior college ranks to find some backcourt depth.
Feb 13, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
It’s a question that has been asked many times over the last month, and it’s a question that will continue to be asked until Selection Sunday: who from the SEC, besides Florida and Kentucky, deserve a bid to the NCAA tournament? On Thursday night two teams in need of wins, Arkansas and Missouri, met in…
Oct 26, 2013, 10:10 AM EDT
Honoring the great 1993-94 Missouri team that went 14-0 in Big Eight play, the current Tigers opened their exhibition season in the 41-year-old Hearnes Center for perhaps the final time with a 73-48 victory over Oklahoma City University on Friday night. The Tigers and 9,222 of their home faithful honored Norm Stewart’s acclaimed group of players…
Oct 22, 2013, 9:33 AM EDT
Missouri head coach Frank Haith has been suspended five games by the NCAA for violations that he committed while the head coach at Miami, the NCAA announced on Tuesday. “The former head men’s basketball coach failed to meet his responsibilities as a head coach when he did not monitor the activities of his assistant coaches,…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Whether it’s for the physical conditioning or the teamwork exercises, more college basketball teams have made use of boot camps in recent years. The latest program to jump on board is Missouri, which trained with the Missouri National Guard with an eye towards establishing team leaders after their starting point guard (Phil Pressey) left school…
Jan 21, 2013, 5:29 PM EDT
The University of Miami, and former Miami coach/current Missouri coach Frank Haith, will be served with a notice of allegations from the NCAA, according to CBSSports.com’s Jeff Goodman. The news comes as part of the aftermath from an investigation into former Hurricane booster Nevin Shapiro, who is currently serving time in prison for finanacial crimes…
Dec 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
Frank Haith has to rely on a ton of transfers this season. Quite possibly the most important of all of them debuted tonight in Jabari Brown. Brown, a 6-5 swingman who came from Oregon, finished with 12 points in a 102-51 home win over South Carolina State. In all, Brown went for his 12 on…
Nov 19, 2012, 5:50 PM EDT
Missouri looks like it’s closer to getting one of their key backcourt players back in the lineup. CBSSports.com’s Jeff Goodman tweeted out that Michael Dixon, Jr. will be making the trip to the Bahamas for the Battle for Atlantis this week, but his status for the Stanford game on Thursday is up in the air.…
Apr 27, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
Frank Haith moved around quite a bit in his 15-year career as an assistant coach. In fact, he had two separate stints at Wake Forest and Texas A&M each, interspersed with short jaunts to Elon, Penn State and UNC-Wilmington. He recruited well at each stop, landing McDonald’s All-Americans for the Deacs and Aggies before really…
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)
- Two new regular season college hoops events headed to Vegas (1)