Dec 16, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Four new faces in the top ten and two new players in the top five. The tide’s are a-turning.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
Frank Kaminsky no longer holds the top spot. Who does?
Dec 4, 2014, 12:08 AM EST
The big men were all the rage leading up to this game, but it was Duke’s guards who made the difference in Madison.
Dec 3, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
An in-depth look at the best matchup in the best game of the young season.
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The best part? The two best players in the country will square off this week.
Nov 28, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
The Badgers were led by Frank Kaminsky with 17 points; 13 of which came in the second half.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Who falls from the NBCSports.com first team All-America squad, and who replaces them?
Nov 16, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
Sam Dekker led four Badgers in double figures with 18 points, and Vitto Brown was solid off the bench with seven points and nine boards.
Nov 12, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky shows off his dancing skills in this video.
Nov 12, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky went from unassuming role player to national star in a very short amount of time.
Nov 5, 2014, 8:33 PM EST
Just how good will Bo’s boys be this season? Is another Final Four a reality?
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Aug 25, 2014, 2:22 PM EST
This group will be anything but a consensus.
Aug 6, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Some additional thoughts on the college counselors at adidas Nations
Aug 5, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
There has been a lot of talk about the future of Team USA after Paul George’s injury. What would it look like with just college guys?
May 1, 2014, 11:25 AM EST
Kaminsky went into detail explaining why he returned to school.
Apr 6, 2014, 2:09 AM EST
An incredibly tough night inside against Kentucky’s big men didn’t help Wisconsin’s cause. But rest assured, the Badgers have the pieces needed to make a return to the Final Four in 2015.
Apr 5, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
Freshman to freshman alley-oop results in a highlight-reel dunk.
Apr 4, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky is the latest in a long line of talented Wisconsin big men.
Mar 30, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
After averaging just 4.2 points per game as a sophomore, Wisconsin’s Frank Kaminsky has developed into one of the country’s toughest match-ups. And that’s one reason why the Badgers are headed to the Final Four.
Mar 2, 2014, 2:31 PM EST
For another year, Wisconsin will finish Big Ten play as one of the top four teams in the conference standings. That became a certainty on Sunday afternoon when No. 14 Wisconsin held off a late comeback from Penn State, defeating the Nittany Lions on the road with a 71-66 final, giving the Badgers their seventh consecutive…
Feb 16, 2014, 3:32 PM EST
On Jan. 18, Nik Stauskas scored 23 points Michigan’s 77-70 win over then-No. 3 Wisconsin inside the Kohl Center. That was at the point of the season where both teams were going in opposite directions. The Wolverines had won seven straight, a streak that would reach 10 games. Wisconsin, on the other hand, had dropped…
Feb 16, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Remember when No. 21 Wisconsin lost five out of six games and fell out of the top 25? Remember before that, when everyone thought that they were a legitimate Final Four contender? Expect the latter to become a more prevalent opinion for the Badgers in the coming weeks. Wisconsin went into Ann Arbor on Sunday…
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)