Jul 7, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
The junior point guard is one of several banged up Jayhawks.
Jun 27, 2015, 10:02 AM EDT
Kansas, representing the USA in the World University Games, went 2-0 against Canada this week.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
The next contest for the Jayhawks will be a top-5 matchup against No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
He’s broached the subject a number of times this summer.
Feb 22, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
On February 1 in Austin, Texas No. 8 Kansas didn’t play its best basketball, falling to the Longhorns 81-69 in a game they trailed by as much as 20 early in the second half. The Jayhawks shot just 38.5% from the field as a team and Andrew Wiggins struggled, making just two of his 12…
Dec 10, 2013, 9:53 PM EDT
I wrote this on Saturday after No. 13 Kansas lost to Colorado at the buzzer. The gist of it? Kansas fans should not be too disappointed about the loss, that the more important news was that Andrew Wiggins finally started to play like the Andrew Wiggins we all told you about. I could pretty much…
Dec 6, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
In two of Kansas’ three games at the Battle 4 Atlantis last weekend, freshman point guard Frank Mason played well. Overall he averaged 9.7 points and 2.0 assists per contest, reaching double figures in games against Wake Forest (13 points) and Villanova (12). With the recent run of play and his work in practice, head…
Oct 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The Kansas Jayhawks have plenty of talent and potential, but also a good amount of questions this season. One of the concerns for KU — as it was last year — is the point guard position. After splitting time with Elijah Johnson as a sophomore, Naadir Tharpe was expected to take on the role as…
Oct 8, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Bill Self has a second point guard for his 2013 class. Frank Mason, a former Towson commitment, verbally pledged his services to Kansas on Monday, according to multiple outlets. The news was first reported on Twitter by ESPN’s Dave Telep. “Team Loaded coach Ty White says PG Frank Mason to Kansas,” Telep tweeted. Mason joins…
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)