Report: Big Ten looking into idea of making freshmen ineligible for competition in football, men’s basketball
Feb 19, 2015, 5:33 PM EDT
The Big Ten’s idea falls in line with what some other commissioners have discussed in recent weeks.
May 21, 2014, 7:56 PM EDT
In a letter sent to the members of the other four “Power Five” leagues, the presidents of the Pac-12 discussed possible reforms for intercollegiate athletics.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1