Nov 10, 2014, 4:20 PM EST
Chemistry was one of Arizona’s greatest assets last season, and that will need to be the case again if they’re to win a national title.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:12 PM EST
Sean Miller’s Wildcats didn’t get off to the best of starts, but they played will in the second half of their win over Cal Poly Pomona.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:37 AM EST
Can Arizona win a national title this season?
Sep 27, 2014, 8:59 PM EST
Gabe York, who averaged 6.7 points per game last season, is expected by his head coach to have more opportunities in 2014-15.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 8, 2014, 7:49 PM EST
No. 3 Arizona hasn’t been the best perimeter shooting team, but they’ve been able to make up for that on most days. That wasn’t the case against Oregon, and the struggles of Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Gabe York didn’t help either.
Feb 27, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
On February 1 the season changed for No. 3 Arizona. That day may have been capped by a 60-58 loss at Cal, but the biggest loss was that of sophomore Brandon Ashley. Ruled out for the remainder of the season due to a broken foot, Ashley was one of Arizona’s most versatile players on both…
Dec 27, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out.…
Dec 10, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
Preseason prognostication is, more or less, a guessing game. The picks that the so-called experts — myself included — make are educated and generally well-researched, but they’re still guess. And oftentimes, those guesses end up wrong. Through a month of the season, who did we swing-and-miss on the most?: TEN MOST DISAPPOINTING PLAYERS Luke Hancock,…
Nov 19, 2013, 12:30 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Syracuse escaped with a 56-50 win over St. Francis (NY) as they scored the go-ahead bucket in the final minute thanks to Michael Gbinije. The No. 9 team in the country moved to 4-0 as they prepare for the Maui Invitational. Our Rob Dauster took a longer look on the game here. IMPORTANT…
Oct 29, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)