Jan 28, 2015, 1:27 PM EST
Can you guess who those two are?
Jan 24, 2015, 6:46 PM EST
Texas Tech hit its first five three-pointers and led by as many as 19 points in the first half of their 78-73 win over the Cyclones.
Jan 20, 2015, 4:44 PM EST
A longer look at how some of the lead guards on this list have fared against elite competition.
Jan 17, 2015, 11:41 PM EST
This is a win the Cyclones had to get if they are going to win the league.
Jan 13, 2015, 4:12 PM EST
There are a couple of new faces on the list.
Jan 6, 2015, 2:06 PM EST
Who have been the nation’s 10 best players this season?
Dec 30, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
Not much change in the top ten of our Player of the Year rankings.
Dec 23, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
Why Jahlil Okafor is so dangerous in the post, Ron Baker’s role change and some love for Ty Wallace.
Dec 22, 2014, 2:28 PM EST
With conference play right around the corner, who have been the best players in the country?
Dec 16, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Four new faces in the top ten and two new players in the top five. The tide’s are a-turning.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:58 PM EST
The Cyclones shot 63.3% in the second half, and they began the stanza with a 24-4 run that removed any doubt.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
Frank Kaminsky no longer holds the top spot. Who does?
Dec 5, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Arkansas’ full-court pressure was no match for a highly efficient Iowa State attack Thursday night.
Dec 4, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Slow night, but there will be one enthralling matchup.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Who falls from the NBCSports.com first team All-America squad, and who replaces them?
Nov 17, 2014, 11:25 PM EST
All-American candidate Georges Niang struggled on the offensive end, but No. 14 Iowa State still ran away from a talented Georgia State team with a big second half.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Aug 5, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
There has been a lot of talk about the future of Team USA after Paul George’s injury. What would it look like with just college guys?
Jul 25, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
Didn’t believe Niang when he stated that he’d reshaped his body? Here’s visual evidence that he did.
Jul 22, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
Niang, who has dropped some 25 pounds since the end of the season, is looking to have an even greater impact as the Cyclones work to account for the losses of Melvin Ejim and DeAndre Kane.
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 3
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)