Georgia Southern Eagles
Oct 26, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Georgia State went 17-1 in the Sun Belt last season, but Louisiana knocked them out of the Sun Belt tournament in the final.
Jul 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
Georgia Southern forward Eric Ferguson has been suspended indefinitely following a recent arrest.
Jul 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
After redshirting last season to get healthy, Ferguson’s expected to be a key player for the Eagles in 2014-15.
Mar 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Bob McKillop’s Wildcats lost just one conference game. Does anyone else have a shot at the automatic NCAA tourney bid?
Oct 19, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Aug 29, 2013, 1:57 PM EDT
After averaging 15.4 points and 7.2 boards as a sophomore at Georgia Southern, Eric Ferguson was looked at by many as one of the best mid-major players in the country. But those numbers dipped during his junior campaign, particularly late in the season, as Ferguson battled through a knee injury that he said left him…
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)