Georgia Southern Eagles
Oct 26, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Georgia State went 17-1 in the Sun Belt last season, but Louisiana knocked them out of the Sun Belt tournament in the final.
Jul 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Georgia Southern forward Eric Ferguson has been suspended indefinitely following a recent arrest.
Jul 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
After redshirting last season to get healthy, Ferguson’s expected to be a key player for the Eagles in 2014-15.
Mar 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Bob McKillop’s Wildcats lost just one conference game. Does anyone else have a shot at the automatic NCAA tourney bid?
Oct 19, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Aug 29, 2013, 1:57 PM EST
After averaging 15.4 points and 7.2 boards as a sophomore at Georgia Southern, Eric Ferguson was looked at by many as one of the best mid-major players in the country. But those numbers dipped during his junior campaign, particularly late in the season, as Ferguson battled through a knee injury that he said left him…
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)