Georgia Southern Eagles
Oct 26, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Georgia State went 17-1 in the Sun Belt last season, but Louisiana knocked them out of the Sun Belt tournament in the final.
Jul 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
Georgia Southern forward Eric Ferguson has been suspended indefinitely following a recent arrest.
Jul 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
After redshirting last season to get healthy, Ferguson’s expected to be a key player for the Eagles in 2014-15.
Mar 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Bob McKillop’s Wildcats lost just one conference game. Does anyone else have a shot at the automatic NCAA tourney bid?
Oct 19, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Aug 29, 2013, 1:57 PM EDT
After averaging 15.4 points and 7.2 boards as a sophomore at Georgia Southern, Eric Ferguson was looked at by many as one of the best mid-major players in the country. But those numbers dipped during his junior campaign, particularly late in the season, as Ferguson battled through a knee injury that he said left him…
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)