Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Jun 12, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
The Atlanta native decided to transfer in order to be closer to his ill grandmother, and he’ll have two seasons of eligibility remaining.
Jun 6, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8 forward will have to sit out next season per NCAA transfer rules.
Jun 4, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
He took a leave of absence in February.
Jun 1, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
The former Georgia Tech forward has heard from dozens of schools since leaving the program three weeks ago.
May 28, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
A handful of programs are pursuing the ex-Maryland forward.
May 17, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Ole Miss big man Demarco Cox is on the move to Georgia Tech.
May 13, 2014, 5:21 PM EDT
After averaging 11.4 points and 8.4 rebounds per game last season, Georgia Tech sophomore forward Robert Carter Jr. has decided to transfer.
Apr 13, 2014, 12:19 PM EDT
Former USF point guard Josh Heath has decided to transfer to Georgia Tech.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Now 15 teams deep, the ACC’s showcase event will span five days in Greensboro. Between the new arrivals, one upcoming departure and a plethora of talented players, this will be must-see television.
Feb 13, 2014, 10:37 PM EDT
Things haven’t gone as planned for either Boston College or Georgia Tech this season, with both teams finding themselves in the bottom half of the ACC standings after entering 2013-14 with hopes of surprising people. And that can also be said for their matchup on Thursday, a game that was originally scheduled to be played…
Jan 31, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
After playing just four minutes in Georgia Tech’s 78-65 loss to North Carolina on Wednesday night, 6-foot-5 senior wing Jason Morris left the game with a right foot injury. On Friday the school announced that Morris broke the fifth metatarsal in that foot, and as a result he’ll be sidelined indefinitely with a return this…
Jan 2, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Georgia Tech’s rough start to the season got worse on Wednesday. The Yellow Jackets announced that they have lost starting center Robert Carter indefinitely to a torn meniscus. He injured the knee on Sunday against Charlotte and an MRI on Tuesday revealed the tear. He will have surgery next Tuesday to repair the damage. “He’s…
Nov 29, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Facing their first true test of the season against Georgia Tech in the second annual Barclays Classic, Mississippi — behind 16 points from Derrick Millinghaus — defeated the Yellow Jackets 77-67. With their win, Mississippi will face Penn State in the championship game of the classic on Saturday afternoon, who beat St. John’s in overtime,…
Nov 21, 2013, 3:28 PM EDT
Georgia Tech’s 82-72 loss to Dayton proved to be even more costly for Brian Gregory’s Yellow Jackets, as they lost a key contributor for the remainder of the season. Freshman point guard Travis Jorgenson went down in the second half with a knee injury, and on Thursday the school announced that Jorgenson tore the ACL…
Nov 7, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Oct 17, 2013, 1:54 PM EDT
Georgia Tech has their point guard. Trae Golden, who spent the past three seasons at Tennessee, has received a waiver to play immediately at Georgia Tech, according to a report from Gary Parrish of CBSSports.com. Golden averaged 12.1 points and 3.9 assists for the Vols last season, but he left the program abruptly in May,…
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)