Nov 1, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Hawaii has found someone to coach the team after Gib Arnold was fired on Oct. 28.
Oct 25, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
While head coach Gib Arnold released a statement saying that the school had yet to receive a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, the administration is considering the option of self-imposing sanctions.
Jul 17, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Carey has plenty of experience recruiting on the west coast, and that could prove beneficial to Hawaii as it looks to build towards winning a Big West crown.
Jun 10, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Hawaii and head coach Gib Arnold are being investigated by the NCAA.
Nov 3, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
Plenty of schools are waiting on eligibility rulings for important players, with UCLA and Shabazz Muhammad at the top of the list. In general, the plan is just to hunker down and wait for the phone to ring, hoping the caller ID shows an Indianapolis area code, and that the voice on the other end…
Apr 14, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
Playing college basketball in San Jose, California sounds pretty nice. It’s pretty warm most of the time, and it’s easy to get to the beach if you want to. It’s hard to imagine what could be better, honestly. San Jose State Spartans guard Keith Shamburger has found a way to improve on his situation in…
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)