Nov 1, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Hawaii has found someone to coach the team after Gib Arnold was fired on Oct. 28.
Oct 25, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
While head coach Gib Arnold released a statement saying that the school had yet to receive a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, the administration is considering the option of self-imposing sanctions.
Jul 17, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Carey has plenty of experience recruiting on the west coast, and that could prove beneficial to Hawaii as it looks to build towards winning a Big West crown.
Jun 10, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Hawaii and head coach Gib Arnold are being investigated by the NCAA.
Nov 3, 2012, 11:50 PM EST
Plenty of schools are waiting on eligibility rulings for important players, with UCLA and Shabazz Muhammad at the top of the list. In general, the plan is just to hunker down and wait for the phone to ring, hoping the caller ID shows an Indianapolis area code, and that the voice on the other end…
Apr 14, 2012, 6:17 PM EST
Playing college basketball in San Jose, California sounds pretty nice. It’s pretty warm most of the time, and it’s easy to get to the beach if you want to. It’s hard to imagine what could be better, honestly. San Jose State Spartans guard Keith Shamburger has found a way to improve on his situation in…
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)