Mar 27, 2015, 9:26 PM EDT
Gonzaga defeated UCLA to advance to the Elite 8 for the first time under head coach Mark Few.
Mar 22, 2015, 11:22 PM EDT
Both did flips in the locker room following their win over Iowa.
Mar 22, 2015, 9:54 PM EDT
The Bulldogs were solid defensively, but their shooting 61.5 percent from the field and 10-for-16 from three was the difference in Seattle.
Mar 16, 2015, 11:01 PM EDT
Gonzaga landed a top-60 big man in the 2016 class.
Mar 11, 2015, 12:19 AM EDT
North Dakota State, Robert Morris and Valparaiso are also NCAA tournament bound, and BYU has an uncomfortable five days ahead of them.
Mar 9, 2015, 6:03 AM EDT
This week’s top 25.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
I’ve been asked the question enough. Here are the answers.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1, but there’s a bit of a shake-up in the rest of the top ten.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
While the Wildcats continue to roll along, other one-seeds are up for discussion as the season moves into the month of March.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Kentucky keeps improving while Virginia keeps racking up injuries.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:02 PM EDT
While the opinion earlier this season was that the Big Ten was “down,” the conference could wind up with more bids than expected come Selection Sunday.
Thursday’s Snacks: Purdue adds another quality win to its resume, and No. 21 SMU comes back to beat Temple
Feb 19, 2015, 9:53 PM EDT
SMU maintained sole possession of first place in the American with their comeback win over Temple, and Gonzaga’s Kyle Wiltjer went off.
Feb 17, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Gonzaga will get a reserve player for an additional year.
Feb 16, 2015, 8:36 AM EDT
Kentucky is the best team in the country, but beyond that there are seven or eight teams that have set themselves apart.
Feb 9, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
The back end of the top 25 is not easy to put together.
Feb 2, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1. Should Virginia remain No. 2?
Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 AM EDT
We have a new member in our Top Ten.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
Duke has moved to the one-line, replacing Villanova, and their upcoming stretch of three straight road games could have a significant impact on where they land in March.
Jan 23, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Gonzaga limited Saint Mary’s to 36 percent shooting from the field and 2-for-15 from three on the night, getting better defensively as the game progressed.
Jan 19, 2015, 6:26 AM EDT
How can we value a team that beat Louisville after losing to N.C. State and Miami?
Jan 12, 2015, 6:26 AM EDT
Five top ten teams lost last week. Conference play, baby.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:58 AM EDT
There is some movement in the Top Ten, with the first appearance for a team from the Pac-12.
Dec 31, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Check out 15 great college basketball games from this past year before we head into 2015.
Dec 29, 2014, 6:57 AM EDT
Who moved into the Top 10 this week and who dropped out?
Dec 27, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Wiltjer finished the game with 24 points and Pangos scored 18 of his 21 in the second half Saturday evening in Provo.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)