Aug 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Curtis Malone is serving a 100-month sentence after pleading guilty to being a part of a drug ring that brought in $80,000 in profits per month.
Jul 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
All you need to know about grassroots basketball.
Jul 4, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Former seven-time NBA champion Robert Horry ripped AAU basketball in a recent discussion stating, “I hate AAU basketball.”
Jun 2, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
This weekend’s Pangos All-American Camp in Long Beach offered a look at a lot of very good national and West Coast players.
May 16, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
Arguably the top rising junior is making his grassroots debut this weekend in Virginia.
Apr 25, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
A look at some of the biggest storylines surrounding the 2014 grassroots season.
Apr 25, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Introducing the top players in the 2014-15 grassroots circuit of high school basketball and the future stars of college basketball.
Apr 25, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Some questions and answers about the spring and summer basketball scene that drives rankings and dominates recruiting.
Aug 23, 2013, 11:17 AM EST
The Under Armour Elite 24 game is annually the final major grassroots event of the summer, with some of the nation’s best high school players taking the court in some of the sport’s iconic environments. Friday night the three-point and dunk contests will be held, with uncommitted 2014 phenoms Kelly Oubre and Stanley Johnson among…
Aug 14, 2013, 9:06 PM EST
Two days after a yearlong federal investigation resulted in his arrest, D.C. Assault co-founder Curtis Malone was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of drug trafficking Wednesday. Malone pleaded not guilty to the charges, and if convicted he faces anywhere from five to forty years behind bars as well as a fine ranging…
Jul 5, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
Much has been made about the impact that the growth of grassroots basketball has had on the sport as a whole, with there being no shortage of opinions (both in favor of and against grassroots basketball) on the topic. The makers of the documentary “At All Costs,” which will be released next spring, take a…
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)