Dec 17, 2014, 11:16 AM EST
The Shockers miss Cleanthony Early, but how much will this hurt them in the long-term?
Dec 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Wichita State’s head coach noticed some empty rows of seats in the student section. So he wrote them a letter.
Dec 4, 2014, 2:38 AM EST
Utah was able to make things uncomfortable for the Shockers with their defense, as the Shockers managed just eight assists on 24 made field goals.
Dec 1, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
The Kansas native played one season for the Jayhawks.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Oct 27, 2014, 6:20 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 26, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Gregg Marshall’s 2015 incoming class features a trio of three-star recruits and a top 100 two-guard.
Oct 23, 2014, 9:59 AM EST
The Shockers went to the Final Four in 2013 and undefeated in 2014. What is next for them?
Oct 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Stamina and health issues kept Shaquille Morris from being the player Gregg Marshall demanded him to be during his redshirt year.
Sep 28, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
The second in-state commitment this month for Gregg Marshall.
Sep 13, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Wichita State did something it didn’t do last season: sell out its season ticket packages.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:12 AM EST
The Shockers now have two commitments in the 2015 class.
Jul 31, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Wichita State is coming off of a Final Four and an undefeated regular season. What happens if they can’t match that success again?
Jun 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Wichita State went last season without a true backup point guard, but the Shockers are working to get true freshman Cory Henderson Jr. prepared for that role.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:56 AM EST
The former Louisiana Tech assistant goes from one successful program to another.
Apr 4, 2014, 4:03 PM EST
The guard submitted a draft evaluation, but decided to give Wichita another go-around.
Apr 2, 2014, 8:05 PM EST
After leading his team to a 35-1 season, Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall was named Division I Coach of the Year by the NABC.
Mar 20, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
The Atlanta Tipoff Club announced the five finalists for the Naismith Coach of the Year award Thursday, and four of the five remaining candidates have teams in the NCAA tournament.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Will a game with the Tigers quiet those who claim the Shockers don’t play anybody?
Mar 11, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
When you take your team to 34-0, you’re the National Coach of the Year. Pretty sure our forefathers wrote that into the Constitution.
Mar 7, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
No. 2 Wichita State moves to 32-0, with their big men performing well in their “Arch Madness” opener.
Feb 26, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
We witnessed college basketball history on Tuesday night. You might not have noticed it happened, but it certainly did happen. No. 2 Wichita State — the most over-analyzed team in the country — moved to 30-0 with yet another dominating win in the Missouri Valley, this one coming by a final margin of 69-49 at…
Feb 26, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
Bradley attempted to slow down Wichita State tonight. The Braves’ thought-process was that through controlling the tempo, the Shockers might be caught unawares. However, as Gregg Marshall’s squad demonstrated throughout the 2014 season, this is a special group, and Wichita State defeated the Braves, 69-49 (Geno Ford’s team is now 12-18, 7-10 in Missouri Valley…
Feb 16, 2014, 7:46 PM EST
When it comes to the national title chances of No. 4 Wichita State, many detractors rush to point out the fact that they play in a Missouri Valley Conference that isn’t as strong as it’s been in years past. While there may be some truth to that, with No. 18 Creighton’s move to the Big…
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 0
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 1
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)