Oct 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Hallice Cooke will have one hip operated on Monday, with the second surgery coming four weeks later.
May 19, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
Hallice Cooke becomes the latest transfer to head to Iowa State.
Apr 21, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
Oregon State freshman guard Hallice Cooke will transfer from the Pac-12 program.
Feb 2, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
Figuring out the Pac-12 race after No. 1 Arizona, which lost at California on Saturday night, has been a difficult task to this point in the season. While the Golden Bears and UCLA have been locked in a struggle for second place in the Pac-12, there are five other teams within a game of those…
Jan 5, 2014, 4:22 PM EDT
After 14 games Oregon State is averaging 77.1 points per game, a mark that ranks sixth in the Pac-12, and their 49.9% shooting from the field ranks tenth nationally (fourth in the Pac-12). With talented scorers like guard Roberto Nelson and forwards Angus Brandt and Devon Collier, the points came early and often for the…
Sep 11, 2012, 9:42 AM EDT
Oregon State head coach Craig Robinson scored a commitment Monday from 2013 St. Anthony (N.J.) guard Hallice Cooke, Brian Snowe of Scout.com is reporting. Cooke, who played alongside Temple commit Josh Brown in the St. Anthony backcourt, becomes the third player committed to the Beavers from the Class of 2013. He chose Oregon State over…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)