Oct 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Hallice Cooke will have one hip operated on Monday, with the second surgery coming four weeks later.
May 19, 2014, 8:29 PM EST
Hallice Cooke becomes the latest transfer to head to Iowa State.
Apr 21, 2014, 7:23 PM EST
Oregon State freshman guard Hallice Cooke will transfer from the Pac-12 program.
Feb 2, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
Figuring out the Pac-12 race after No. 1 Arizona, which lost at California on Saturday night, has been a difficult task to this point in the season. While the Golden Bears and UCLA have been locked in a struggle for second place in the Pac-12, there are five other teams within a game of those…
Jan 5, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
After 14 games Oregon State is averaging 77.1 points per game, a mark that ranks sixth in the Pac-12, and their 49.9% shooting from the field ranks tenth nationally (fourth in the Pac-12). With talented scorers like guard Roberto Nelson and forwards Angus Brandt and Devon Collier, the points came early and often for the…
Sep 11, 2012, 9:42 AM EST
Oregon State head coach Craig Robinson scored a commitment Monday from 2013 St. Anthony (N.J.) guard Hallice Cooke, Brian Snowe of Scout.com is reporting. Cooke, who played alongside Temple commit Josh Brown in the St. Anthony backcourt, becomes the third player committed to the Beavers from the Class of 2013. He chose Oregon State over…
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)