Aug 31, 2014, 5:23 PM EST
Roy Williams challenged his players in the Bahamas, and the accepted it on Saturday afternoon.
Aug 19, 2014, 10:29 AM EST
Will these ever end?
Aug 16, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Following their win over Champagne Chalons-Reims, John Calipari’s Wildcats cooled down with some frigid water.
Aug 16, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Add Fred Hoiberg to the list of college coaches to complete the challenge.
Aug 14, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
The ALS Association stated that $4 million was raised from July 29 to August 12, with the challenge being an important reason why.
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 2
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 1
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 2
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)