Illinois Fighting Illini
Jul 28, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
Abrams was projected as the starting point guard for Illinois.
Jul 24, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The news became official Friday morning.
Jul 19, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Illinois appears to have improved team chemistry going into the 2015-16 season.
Jul 3, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
The lone school to host the Georgia native on an official visit is considered to be the favorite in this recruiting race.
Former Illinois women’s basketball players file lawsuit against athletic director, head coach and former assistant
Jul 1, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
AD Mike Thomas stated in May that there would be an investigation into the allegations.
May 5, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Old Dominion is gaining a transfer from Illinois
Apr 22, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
Ennis stated when announcing his decision to transfer from Villanova that he’d like to spend more time on the ball at his next (and final) stop.
Apr 18, 2015, 11:58 AM EDT
Illinois landed a huge graduate transfer on Saturday.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:02 PM EDT
Colbert didn’t play much last season, averaging 7.6 minutes per game.
Feb 22, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
A good Big Ten rematch and a fun Pac 12 game highlight Sunday’s college basketball action.
Feb 20, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
Aaron Cosby was suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules in late January.
John Havlicek, Quinn Buckner, Charlie Scott among eight new inductees to College Basketball Hall of Fame
Feb 18, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Some of the best players and coaches in college basketball history reach a new milestone.
Feb 15, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
The Big Ten and Pac-12 has some matchups to keep track of on Sunday.
Feb 12, 2015, 6:22 PM EDT
Rayvonte Rice’s return would be a big deal for Illinois, with the key being how he meshes with much-improved sophomore Malcolm Hill.
Feb 8, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Illinois sophomore guard Jaylon Tate received a controversial technical foul on Saturday against Michigan State. Did Tate deserve a tech?
Feb 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Rice and Cosby had both suffered injuries this month before being suspended on Saturday.
Jan 23, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Due to several injuries, John Groce promoted one of his senior managers to the roster on Friday afternoon.
Jan 21, 2015, 7:14 PM EDT
Aaron Cosby suffered the injury during the first half of Illinois’ 80-74 loss to Indiana on Sunday.
Jan 18, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
A slow Sunday in college hoops still has some decent games.
Jan 15, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
This time it’s the bobblehead version of Deron Williams who sends the 2005 Elite Eight game against Arizona into overtime.
Jan 11, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Sunday features some ranked teams playing conference game, but a generally low-volume day of hoops.
Jan 8, 2015, 6:42 PM EDT
Illinois limited No. 11 Maryland to 36 percent shooting Wednesday night, and this sequence put forth by Nnanna Egwu was outstanding.
Jan 7, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
With an 0-2 league record and Rayvonte Rice out due to injury, Illinois put forth one of its best defensive efforts of the season to beat No. 11 Maryland.
Jan 6, 2015, 11:53 AM EDT
Rice is the leading scorer and rebounder for Illinois.
Jan 4, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
One of the best left on the board will decide on Jan. 8.
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)