Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EST
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:29 PM EST
2015 participants George Mason (2010) and Seton Hall (2011) will play in the Gildan Charleston Classic for the second time in the history of the event.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Jun 26, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
The eight teams playing in the event, which will be played November 27-28, 30, were announced.
Jun 25, 2014, 5:57 PM EST
The championship rounds will be played on November 21 & 22 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Jun 14, 2014, 4:44 PM EST
Baylor, Memphis and Stephen F. Austin among the eight participants.
Jun 12, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
The four host teams in the MGM Grand Main Event were announced Thursday.
Apr 17, 2014, 9:07 PM EST
NCAA tournament participants Cincinnati, Creighton and North Carolina Central part of eight-team field in inaugural Emerald Coast Classic.
Sep 13, 2013, 5:54 PM EST
There’s another in-season tournament on the college basketball landscape, as it was announced on Friday that the Gulf Coast Showcase will be played in Estero, Fla. in late November. There will be two eight-team tournaments, one for men’s teams (November 25-27) and one for women’s teams (November 29-December 1) with Louisiana Tech being the highest-profile…
May 10, 2013, 8:08 PM EST
The Diamond Head Classic announced on Friday afternoon that the Akron Zips would be the eighth and final team in the 2013 field. Akron joins Boise State, George Mason, Iowa State, Oregon State, Saint Mary’s and South Carolina in the field. Keith Dambrot’s Zips won 26 games and reached the NCAA tournament for the second time…
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)