Jul 22, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Three teams that reached the second weekend of the NCAA tournament- Notre Dame, Wichita State and Xavier- will also be in Orlando.
Jul 22, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
The best quarterfinal may be the matchup between Mississippi State and Miami.
Jul 9, 2015, 5:17 PM EDT
Arizona State, LSU, Marquette and NC State will each host two games before heading to Brooklyn for the semifinals November 23.
Jun 22, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Duke, Wisconsin, Georgetown and VCU will automatically advance to Madison Square Garden regardless of what happens in the regional round.
May 21, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
John Calipari will coach against former assistant Orlando Antigua November 27 in Miami.
May 20, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Maryland’s the class of the field, but Rhode Island also has hopes of using this as a springboard into the NCAA tournament.
May 14, 2015, 10:27 PM EDT
Cal may enter the offseason with the most buzz, but it’s San Diego State and West Virginia who reached the NCAA tournament this past season.
Apr 22, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
LSU and NC State will be joined in Brooklyn for the semifinal round by Arizona State and Marquette.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EDT
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:29 PM EDT
2015 participants George Mason (2010) and Seton Hall (2011) will play in the Gildan Charleston Classic for the second time in the history of the event.
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Jun 26, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
The eight teams playing in the event, which will be played November 27-28, 30, were announced.
Jun 25, 2014, 5:57 PM EDT
The championship rounds will be played on November 21 & 22 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
Jun 14, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
Baylor, Memphis and Stephen F. Austin among the eight participants.
Jun 12, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
The four host teams in the MGM Grand Main Event were announced Thursday.
Apr 17, 2014, 9:07 PM EDT
NCAA tournament participants Cincinnati, Creighton and North Carolina Central part of eight-team field in inaugural Emerald Coast Classic.
Sep 13, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
There’s another in-season tournament on the college basketball landscape, as it was announced on Friday that the Gulf Coast Showcase will be played in Estero, Fla. in late November. There will be two eight-team tournaments, one for men’s teams (November 25-27) and one for women’s teams (November 29-December 1) with Louisiana Tech being the highest-profile…
May 10, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
The Diamond Head Classic announced on Friday afternoon that the Akron Zips would be the eighth and final team in the 2013 field. Akron joins Boise State, George Mason, Iowa State, Oregon State, Saint Mary’s and South Carolina in the field. Keith Dambrot’s Zips won 26 games and reached the NCAA tournament for the second time…
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)