Apr 19, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Aaron Rountree III was a role player at Wake Forest, but he’s headed to a program that has been successful with transfers under Tim Cluess.
Feb 27, 2015, 1:32 PM EDT
Also of note is the second meeting of the season between rivals Iona and Manhattan.
Feb 20, 2015, 3:03 PM EDT
Cleveland State and Green Bay trail Valparaiso by a game in the Horizon League standings, making tonight’s matchup a key one.
Feb 13, 2015, 1:46 PM EDT
No. 7 Arizona is in action as well, visiting Washington in Seattle.
Feb 8, 2015, 8:12 PM EDT
Kelvin Amayo was one of the highlights in the Gaels’ 89-67 win over Marist.
Feb 6, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
One of the nation’s top mid-major players will be on the sideline for Friday night.
Feb 6, 2015, 4:16 PM EDT
Yale looks to move to 5-0 in the Ivy League, and Iona looks to maintain its two-game edge in the MAAC.
Feb 4, 2015, 10:13 AM EDT
A.J. English tossed aside a ref after a benches-clearing incident on Saturday night.
Dec 20, 2014, 10:26 PM EDT
George Mason’s last win over a Division I opponent prior to Saturday came against another MAAC program, Manhattan, on November 29.
Nov 26, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
Cameron Biedscheid averaged 6.2 points per game as a freshman at Notre Dame in 2012-13.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:26 AM EDT
The Southern Conference favorite took down the MAAC favorite on Tuesday morning.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Every year features teams that step forward into the national limelight. Here are ten to keep in mind in advance of the 2014-15 season.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 8, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
CBT breaks down every college player at adidas Nations.
Aug 4, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
College counselors finished up on Sunday at adidas Nations.
May 15, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
Three New York programs have emerged as the finalists for Lawrence’s services.
Mar 11, 2014, 2:52 AM EDT
Three more teams are dancing after tonight’s exhilarating conference tournament action.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:43 AM EDT
In less than 36 months, Manhattan head coach Steve Masiello has taken the Jaspers from 6-25 to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 6, 2014, 4:28 PM EDT
Fourth-year coach has won two MAAC titles and is working on his third consecutive NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 5, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Last season in the MAAC tournament championship game, Iona punched its ticket to its second straight NCAA tournament, knocking off in-state rival Manhattan. A week ago, the Gaels and Jaspers met in their final meeting of the regular season with Manhattan pulling out an 80-77 overtime win over the MAAC regular season champion. They will…
Feb 28, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
Emmy Andujar had a career night, scoring 28 points, grabbing six rebounds, dishing out three assists and coming away with three steals in Manhattan’s big MAAC 80-77 overtime win against regular season champion Iona on Friday night. Andujar went coast-to-coast at the end of regulation, but was denied by the rim as the Jaspers and Gaels…
Feb 28, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Iona at Manhattan, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2) The Gaels have already clinched the MAAC regular season title, but that won’t diminish the importance of this matchup of rivals separated by just ten miles. For the Jaspers there’s a lot riding on this weekend, as landing either the second or third seed in…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)