Jan 24, 2015, 1:53 PM EST
White is the leading scorer and rebounder for the Hawkeyes.
Jan 21, 2015, 10:48 AM EST
Iowa had more cheapshots than turnovers forced … against Wisconsin’s backup point guard.
Jan 20, 2015, 9:30 PM EST
Jan 16, 2015, 12:40 PM EST
Due to a foot injury suffered before the season began, Ellingson’s played in just seven games for the Hawkeyes.
Iowa State’s Fred Hoiberg challenges Pitt’s Jamie Dixon to a dance-off in hilarious new commercial (VIDEO)
Jan 5, 2015, 8:42 PM EST
Rarely do commercials actually make me laugh out loud. This one definitely did.
Dec 30, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
The Big Ten makes absolutely no sense this year.
Dec 29, 2014, 1:03 PM EST
The Big Ten looks pretty wide open outside of Wisconsin.
Dec 23, 2014, 10:58 AM EST
This is as honest and as open as you’ll ever see a coach with the media.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:58 PM EST
The Cyclones shot 63.3% in the second half, and they began the stanza with a 24-4 run that removed any doubt.
Dec 8, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Iowa senior center Gabriel Olaseni is playing some great basketball and is playing through the death of his father in England.
Dec 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
There were three matchups between top ten teams this week, but it was Virginia team that stole the spotlight.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
North Carolina could end up being in a lot of games that look like this.
Dec 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Paige played AAU ball with a number of the guys on the Iowa team, and he has family that are diehard Hawkeye fans.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
Two of the four writers picked Indiana as a team that can surprise people in the Big Ten.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:39 AM EST
There was also a double-overtime game in Charleston, and a buzzer-beating tip-in in Puerto Rico.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
Johnathan Holmes sparked the Texas comeback.
Nov 12, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Wisconsin represented the Big Ten in the Final Four in 2014, can they do it again in 2015?
Nov 3, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 2, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
Given the personnel losses coming at the end of the year Iowa needed to add some pieces to their perimeter rotation in the Class of 2015, and they landed another player Sunday.
Nov 1, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
After dealing with his 13-year-old son battling cancer, Iowa head coach Fran McCaffery has a new outlook on things.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 12, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Georgia, Indiana, Iowa and Ole Miss remain in the running for the 6-foot-8 small forward from Jefferson City, Missouri.
Oct 10, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The Hawkeyes had a disappointing finish to the 2013-2014 season. Can they bounce back this year?
Oct 4, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
Each of Iowa’s final eight opponents shot 44 percent or better from the field, with the Hawkeyes going 1-7 in those games.
Sep 20, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Three Mountain West programs and one Big Ten program among the schools on the Las Vegas native’s list.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)