Nov 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
Two of the four writers picked Indiana as a team that can surprise people in the Big Ten.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:39 AM EST
There was also a double-overtime game in Charleston, and a buzzer-beating tip-in in Puerto Rico.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
Johnathan Holmes sparked the Texas comeback.
Nov 12, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Wisconsin represented the Big Ten in the Final Four in 2014, can they do it again in 2015?
Nov 3, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 2, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
Given the personnel losses coming at the end of the year Iowa needed to add some pieces to their perimeter rotation in the Class of 2015, and they landed another player Sunday.
Nov 1, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
After dealing with his 13-year-old son battling cancer, Iowa head coach Fran McCaffery has a new outlook on things.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 12, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Georgia, Indiana, Iowa and Ole Miss remain in the running for the 6-foot-8 small forward from Jefferson City, Missouri.
Oct 10, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The Hawkeyes had a disappointing finish to the 2013-2014 season. Can they bounce back this year?
Oct 4, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
Each of Iowa’s final eight opponents shot 44 percent or better from the field, with the Hawkeyes going 1-7 in those games.
Sep 20, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Three Mountain West programs and one Big Ten program among the schools on the Las Vegas native’s list.
Sep 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
A three-star stretch forward is down to two Big Ten schools.
Aug 30, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
Connor McCaffery was expected to play for his father, and he announced the intention to do so Saturday.
Aug 29, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
News and notes from around the world of college basketball.
Aug 26, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Some teams are unlucky in losses. It’s not bad luck when you blow games you should have won, though.
Aug 18, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
Iowa head coach Fran McCaffery defended some of his player’s recent offseason troubles.
Aug 13, 2014, 11:35 PM EST
Wisconsin, Florida and Kentucky will make four appearances each on Super Tuesday.
Aug 10, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
6-foot-6 Ahmad Wagner may be a bit undersized as a power forward, but he’s been very productive at Wayne HS in Huber Heights, Ohio.
Jul 16, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
While last season didn’t end the way he or his teammates would have hoped, White saw positives to be taken from the program’s first NCAA tournament appearance since 2006.
Jul 15, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
The second arrest in three months leads to an indefinite suspension for the rising sophomore.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:31 AM EST
Both arrests were moped-related incidents.
Jun 29, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
After playing 16.7 minutes per game as Adam Woodbury’s backup in 2013-14, the rising senior is looking to increase his value by expanding his skill set.
Jun 20, 2014, 8:33 PM EST
Samford transfer Tim Williams is a hot name on the recruiting trail and the forward is down to three schools from the 2014 NCAA Tournament.
South Carolina’s Frank Martin, Sindarius Thornwell among participants in Four Nations Cup this August
Jun 18, 2014, 5:14 PM EST
South Carolina, Iowa and Syracuse will send two players apiece on the trip.
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)