Nov 30, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
The sophomore guard has been out since Nov. 20.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Isaiah Taylor injured his left wrist on a hard fall with just over two minutes remaining in Texas’ win over Iowa Thursday night.
Nov 11, 2014, 3:29 PM EST
All it took was a loss at Houston and some fortunate scheduling from the NCAA.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:39 PM EST
See the first 20 players in our Top 100 rankings.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:57 AM EST
How can Texas build off of last seasons surprising success?
Feb 1, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
When it comes to discussing the surprising season that No. 25 Texas has enjoyed up to this point, the prevailing story is one of a team that made multiple additions by subtraction with talented players who had little desire to be a part of Rick Barnes’ program hitting the road. Is there truth in that?…
Jan 4, 2013, 11:47 PM EST
One of two point guards to announce a commitment Friday night, Isaiah Taylor (The Village School/Houston, TX) will stay in state for his college career, as he committed to Rick Barnes and the Texas Longhorns. “I just committed,” Taylor told Orangebloods.com. “I called the coaches a couple of hours ago to tell them.” “I was the…
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)