Feb 28, 2015, 7:42 PM EDT
With the loss Texas drops to 1-11 in games against teams in the RPI Top 50.
Jan 4, 2015, 12:22 AM EDT
All of Saturdays college basketball action is updated here.
Jan 2, 2015, 12:55 PM EDT
Isaiah Taylor will make his return Saturday at Texas Tech after missing the last nine games with a fractured left wrist.
Nov 30, 2014, 1:34 PM EDT
The sophomore guard has been out since Nov. 20.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Isaiah Taylor injured his left wrist on a hard fall with just over two minutes remaining in Texas’ win over Iowa Thursday night.
Nov 11, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
All it took was a loss at Houston and some fortunate scheduling from the NCAA.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
See the first 20 players in our Top 100 rankings.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:57 AM EDT
How can Texas build off of last seasons surprising success?
Feb 1, 2014, 6:44 PM EDT
When it comes to discussing the surprising season that No. 25 Texas has enjoyed up to this point, the prevailing story is one of a team that made multiple additions by subtraction with talented players who had little desire to be a part of Rick Barnes’ program hitting the road. Is there truth in that?…
Jan 4, 2013, 11:47 PM EDT
One of two point guards to announce a commitment Friday night, Isaiah Taylor (The Village School/Houston, TX) will stay in state for his college career, as he committed to Rick Barnes and the Texas Longhorns. “I just committed,” Taylor told Orangebloods.com. “I called the coaches a couple of hours ago to tell them.” “I was the…
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 1
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 1
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 54
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 8
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 13
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (54)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)