Dec 27, 2014, 8:41 PM EST
Tokoto made just one field goal in UNC’s 89-58 win over UAB. Unfortunately for UAB’s WIlliam Lee, he got in the way.
Dec 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What will the Tar Heels need to improve upon in order to compete for the ACC title?
Dec 20, 2014, 3:23 PM EST
North Carolina had its most impressive showing of the season in a convincing win over Ohio State on Saturday in Chicago.
Dec 18, 2014, 2:34 PM EST
A deep look into the early-season struggles of Marcus Paige and whether or not they are fixable.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
Mar 1, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Clearly, Virginia Tech junior guard Will Johnston hasn’t bookmarked College Basketball Talk because he would have seen the kind of destruction that North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto does at the rim. The 6-foot-5 Tokoto put down another big slam on Saturday as the Tar Heels won a close one on the road at Virginia…
POSTERIZED: James Michael McAdoo, J.P. Tokoto dunks highlight North Carolina’s win over Notre Dame (VIDEO)
Feb 9, 2014, 1:52 PM EST
North Carolina got off to a slow start on Saturday afternoon against Notre Dame. But J.P. Tokoto woke up the Tar Heels with his one-handed slam in transition. With under 90 seconds to go in the first half, James Michael McAdoo gave the Tar Heels their first lead of the half since 2-0 on the…
Jan 6, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
North Carolina added another confounding loss to their already confusing resume on Sunday night, digging themselves a 13 point hole on the road against Wake Forest before putting together a comeback that fell a couple of possessions short. Pushing the loss aside, take a look at the dunk that UNC high-flyer J.P. Tokoto threw down…
Dec 21, 2013, 7:52 PM EST
North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto has shown signs of improvement this season, raising both his scoring (9.6 ppg entering Saturday) and rebounding (4.8 rpg) averages from a season ago. Part of that has come with an increased number of opportunities, as Reggie Bullock’s now a Los Angeles Clipper and P.J. Hairston’s no longer a…
Dec 14, 2013, 8:12 PM EST
Saturday’s game against No. 11 Kentucky represented both a challenge and an opportunity for No. 18 North Carolina. Already in possession of wins over Louisville and Michigan State, a win over the Wildcats would give North Carolina victories over each of the three teams who sat atop the AP preseason poll. The challenge: keeping the…
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)