Feb 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Hawkins has raised his three-point percentage more than 20 points from last season, and that’s one reason why UC Davis is the best three-point shooting team in America.
Jan 29, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
The Eastern Washington guard has received more attention nationally in recent weeks, and it’s well-deserved.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
With more being expected of him due to the loss of Anthony Drmic, Marks has been both more productive and more efficient for a Boise State team that’s won three straight games.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 14, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Jacob Parker went from a role player to a star under Brad Underwood at Stephen F. Austin. The rest of the team has thrived with him.
Oct 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Stephen F. Austin had an undefeated conference record in the Southland last season and the NCAA Tournament Cinderella is once again a big favorite.
Mar 21, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
No. 12 Stephen F. Austin picks up the first NCAA tournament win in school history, erasing a ten-point second-half deficit and ultimately beating No. 5 VCU by two in overtime.
Feb 22, 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
No. 3 Wichita State has the longest win streak in the country, as they’re now 29-0 after blowing out Drake. But who has the second-longest win streak in the nation? That would be Brad Underwood’s Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks, who have now won 22 games in a row. And win number 22 (25th win overall)…
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (75)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)