Dec 19, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
When you talk Duke basketball in 2014-15, you start with Player of the Year candidate Jahlil Okafor, but there are plenty of other keys to Duke’s success as we get closer to the new year.
Dec 19, 2014, 12:41 AM EST
Even with the win there are things Duke needs to improve upon, most notably the fact that they’ve committed 36 turnovers over the last two games.
Dec 16, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Four new faces in the top ten and two new players in the top five. The tide’s are a-turning.
Dec 16, 2014, 9:42 AM EST
Coach K was not happy with a uninspiring win over Elon.
Dec 15, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Jahlil Okafor went crazy on his birthday. He deserves two pieces of cake.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
Frank Kaminsky no longer holds the top spot. Who does?
Dec 4, 2014, 12:08 AM EST
The big men were all the rage leading up to this game, but it was Duke’s guards who made the difference in Madison.
Dec 3, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
An in-depth look at the best matchup in the best game of the young season.
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The best part? The two best players in the country will square off this week.
Nov 30, 2014, 6:53 PM EST
Duke’s next opponent, No. 2 Wisconsin, should offer up a greater challenge than the previously unbeaten Black Knights.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Duke’s backcourt had some questions entering the season but freshman Tyus Jones and senior Quinn Cook have played well together so far for the Blue Devils.
Nov 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Who falls from the NBCSports.com first team All-America squad, and who replaces them?
Nov 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
No. 4 Duke cruised to a season-opening win over Presbyterian on Friday night as the Blue Devils’ freshmen played a large role.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 10, 2014, 9:53 AM EST
This is what happens when Division II players jump with All-Americans.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 4, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Duke rolled to a big win in its exhibition opener.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Duke has as many all-americans on their roster this season as Kentucky. But are they as good as the Wildcats?
Nov 3, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
It’s a risk picking a freshman as the Preseason Player of the Year, but we like our odds with Okafor.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 29, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
North Carolina’s Marcus Paige was the media pick to win ACC Player of the Year.
Oct 26, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Jahlil Okafor accounted for a total of 27 points and eight rebounds in the two 12-minute scrimmages.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)