Jun 18, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Jahlil Okafor is the best low-post prospect since DeMarcus Cousins.
Apr 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Watch the incoming class showcase their talents in Brooklyn on Friday night.
Chicago duo Jahlil Okafor, Cliff Alexander earn MVP honors as East beats West in Jordan Brand Classic
Apr 18, 2014, 9:39 PM EDT
Chicago natives Jahlil Okafor and Cliff Alexander earned MVP honors as the East beat the West in the Jordan Brand Classic.
Apr 3, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
The McDonald’s All-American week had a lot of things to offer for a balanced class of 2014.
Apr 3, 2014, 12:20 AM EDT
Duke signee Jahlil Okafor scored 17 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead the West to victory in the 37th McDonald’s All-American Game.
Feb 21, 2014, 1:46 PM EDT
Kansas signee Cliff Alexander is one of the nation’s most talented interior prospects, with his physical strength and athleticism making the Chicago native an incredibly difficult matchup for most opponents. Ball is Life released a midseason highlight video of Alexander, who attends Curie HS, in action and the timing couldn’t be better. Why? Curie takes…
Dec 17, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
You’ve probably already heard the name Jahlil Okafor. The 6-foot-10 Whitney Young Magnet High (Ill.) center is the nation’s consensus top player, and is Duke bound, staying true to his word that he would attend the same college as Apple Valley High (Minn.) point guard Tyus Jones. Okafor will only continue to grab national attention…
Nov 15, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
The single biggest recruiting haul in the Class of 2014 finally made the decision about where they are headed to play their college ball. Jahlil Okafor and Tyus Jones are headed to Duke. The story of the friendship between Jones and Okafor has been told over and over again. They met playing for Team USA’s…
Nov 14, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
Tuesday was arguably the biggest non-NCAA tournament day in college basketball, as the Tip-Off Marathon culminated in the Champions Classic in Chicago. Friday may be the most important day for the 2014-2015 college hoops season. Why? Four of Rivals top five recruits in the country remain uncommitted. That will no longer be the case as…
Sep 14, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
This week Whitney Young (Ill.) center Jahlil Okafor made his second official visit after spending a weekend at Baylor at the end of August. The top senior in the nation was at Kentucky along with several other highly-touted prospects in the Class of 2014 and 2015 on Monday night. Okafor was one of more than…
Sep 9, 2013, 11:19 PM EDT
John Wall continued his success inside the storied Rupp Arena, on Monday night during the UK Alumni Charity Game. The former UK point guard dropped 40 points leading his blue team in a 111-95 over the white team. Brandon Knight led the white team with 30 points. “E. Bled [Eric Bledsoe] told me I wasn’t…
Sep 4, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
On Wednesday afternoon, Rivals released the latest installment of their Top 150 rankings for the Class of 2014, and it should really come as no surprise to anyone that 6-foot-11, 270 pound center Jahlil Okafor is the No. 1 recruit in the class. Big men that are that size, that nimble, and that enjoy playing…
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (2)