Jan 7, 2015, 9:19 PM EDT
It didn’t count, but Jalen Reynolds’ follow dunk was rather impressive.
Nov 29, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
UTEP defeated Xavier, 77-73, to advance to the Wooden Legacy championship game.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Pretty good dunk, but still not better than Chris Mack’s entrance.
Feb 25, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
There hasn’t been a hotter team in Big East play since late January than St. John’s. Steve Lavin’s squad was both clicking on defense (forcing countless steals) and on offense (consistently converting from two-point range), and the team looked like an shoo-in for an NCAA tournament bid. However, it appears the Red Storm has reverted…
Jan 28, 2014, 12:41 PM EDT
On Tuesday afternoon, Xavier head coach Chris Mack announced that Jalen Reynolds has been suspended indefinitely from the basketball team. “All of our players have responsibilities greater than basketball,” Mack said, according to Shannon Russell of the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Any time those responsibilities are not given the appropriate attention, the first thing eliminated to allow…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 33
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (36)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)