Jan 7, 2015, 9:19 PM EST
It didn’t count, but Jalen Reynolds’ follow dunk was rather impressive.
Nov 29, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
UTEP defeated Xavier, 77-73, to advance to the Wooden Legacy championship game.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Pretty good dunk, but still not better than Chris Mack’s entrance.
Feb 25, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
There hasn’t been a hotter team in Big East play since late January than St. John’s. Steve Lavin’s squad was both clicking on defense (forcing countless steals) and on offense (consistently converting from two-point range), and the team looked like an shoo-in for an NCAA tournament bid. However, it appears the Red Storm has reverted…
Jan 28, 2014, 12:41 PM EST
On Tuesday afternoon, Xavier head coach Chris Mack announced that Jalen Reynolds has been suspended indefinitely from the basketball team. “All of our players have responsibilities greater than basketball,” Mack said, according to Shannon Russell of the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Any time those responsibilities are not given the appropriate attention, the first thing eliminated to allow…
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame falls, No. 13 Louisville comes back from 18 down 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 0
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)