Jan 7, 2015, 9:19 PM EDT
It didn’t count, but Jalen Reynolds’ follow dunk was rather impressive.
Nov 29, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
UTEP defeated Xavier, 77-73, to advance to the Wooden Legacy championship game.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Pretty good dunk, but still not better than Chris Mack’s entrance.
Feb 25, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
There hasn’t been a hotter team in Big East play since late January than St. John’s. Steve Lavin’s squad was both clicking on defense (forcing countless steals) and on offense (consistently converting from two-point range), and the team looked like an shoo-in for an NCAA tournament bid. However, it appears the Red Storm has reverted…
Jan 28, 2014, 12:41 PM EDT
On Tuesday afternoon, Xavier head coach Chris Mack announced that Jalen Reynolds has been suspended indefinitely from the basketball team. “All of our players have responsibilities greater than basketball,” Mack said, according to Shannon Russell of the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Any time those responsibilities are not given the appropriate attention, the first thing eliminated to allow…
- Gregg Marshall to remain at Wichita State, won’t visit Alabama 1
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 5
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)