Jan 8, 2015, 12:25 AM EST
Baylor choked down the stretch. Kansas made the plays they needed to get a win. It’s that simple, really.
Jan 7, 2015, 10:02 PM EST
The officials ruled that this was an offensive foul, taking away an impressive dunk. Did they get it right?
Dec 12, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
After a career-high the sophomore wing will get his second start this season.
Dec 7, 2014, 6:13 PM EST
Jamari Traylor’s averaging 3.3 points and 3.9 rebounds in 19.1 minutes per game.
Mar 21, 2014, 7:06 PM EST
No. 2 Kansas got off to a rough start against No. 15 Eastern Kentucky, but they were able to turn things around by taking better care of the basketball and attacking the paint.
Jul 28, 2012, 7:03 PM EST
It’s easy to forget, in the hindsight of Kansas’ run to the 2012 title game, that the Jayhawks were in dire straits at the beginning of last season. Bill Self had learned in October that prize recruit Ben McLemore and likely backup forward Jamari Traylor were partial qualifiers, and therefore ineligible to take the floor…
Apr 7, 2012, 8:43 PM EST
When Kansas recruits Ben McLemore and Jamari Traylor were ruled academically ineligible to begin the 2011-2012 season, a Final Four berth seemed to be a distant dream for the Jayhawks. Without his top two recruits, Bill Self shortened his rotation, clamped down on defense once again, and led his team all the way to the…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (5)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)