Mar 5, 2015, 7:36 PM EDT
The only sure thing at this point is that Perry Ellis won’t be on the floor when the Jayhawks visit No. 15 Oklahoma Saturday.
Feb 24, 2015, 9:19 PM EDT
The man who bumped Kansas forward Jamari Traylor apologizes after the Kansas State win.
Jan 8, 2015, 12:25 AM EDT
Baylor choked down the stretch. Kansas made the plays they needed to get a win. It’s that simple, really.
Jan 7, 2015, 10:02 PM EDT
The officials ruled that this was an offensive foul, taking away an impressive dunk. Did they get it right?
Dec 12, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
After a career-high the sophomore wing will get his second start this season.
Dec 7, 2014, 6:13 PM EDT
Jamari Traylor’s averaging 3.3 points and 3.9 rebounds in 19.1 minutes per game.
Mar 21, 2014, 7:06 PM EDT
No. 2 Kansas got off to a rough start against No. 15 Eastern Kentucky, but they were able to turn things around by taking better care of the basketball and attacking the paint.
Jul 28, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
It’s easy to forget, in the hindsight of Kansas’ run to the 2012 title game, that the Jayhawks were in dire straits at the beginning of last season. Bill Self had learned in October that prize recruit Ben McLemore and likely backup forward Jamari Traylor were partial qualifiers, and therefore ineligible to take the floor…
Apr 7, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
When Kansas recruits Ben McLemore and Jamari Traylor were ruled academically ineligible to begin the 2011-2012 season, a Final Four berth seemed to be a distant dream for the Jayhawks. Without his top two recruits, Bill Self shortened his rotation, clamped down on defense once again, and led his team all the way to the…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)