Mar 5, 2015, 7:36 PM EDT
The only sure thing at this point is that Perry Ellis won’t be on the floor when the Jayhawks visit No. 15 Oklahoma Saturday.
Feb 24, 2015, 9:19 PM EDT
The man who bumped Kansas forward Jamari Traylor apologizes after the Kansas State win.
Jan 8, 2015, 12:25 AM EDT
Baylor choked down the stretch. Kansas made the plays they needed to get a win. It’s that simple, really.
Jan 7, 2015, 10:02 PM EDT
The officials ruled that this was an offensive foul, taking away an impressive dunk. Did they get it right?
Dec 12, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
After a career-high the sophomore wing will get his second start this season.
Dec 7, 2014, 6:13 PM EDT
Jamari Traylor’s averaging 3.3 points and 3.9 rebounds in 19.1 minutes per game.
Mar 21, 2014, 7:06 PM EDT
No. 2 Kansas got off to a rough start against No. 15 Eastern Kentucky, but they were able to turn things around by taking better care of the basketball and attacking the paint.
Jul 28, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
It’s easy to forget, in the hindsight of Kansas’ run to the 2012 title game, that the Jayhawks were in dire straits at the beginning of last season. Bill Self had learned in October that prize recruit Ben McLemore and likely backup forward Jamari Traylor were partial qualifiers, and therefore ineligible to take the floor…
Apr 7, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
When Kansas recruits Ben McLemore and Jamari Traylor were ruled academically ineligible to begin the 2011-2012 season, a Final Four berth seemed to be a distant dream for the Jayhawks. Without his top two recruits, Bill Self shortened his rotation, clamped down on defense once again, and led his team all the way to the…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)