James Madison Dukes
Oct 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
William & Mary was one shot short of the NCAA tournament. Unlike many teams in the conference, who lost considerable talent, W&M returns the top player, however, several teams that finished below .500 look to make the jump toward the top of the standings.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Suspensions have been handed down for two James Madison players involved in a fall altercation.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
After playing sparingly in two seasons at Butler, the 6-foot-4 guard is headed to the CAA.
Jun 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Dayton adds a talented wing.
May 23, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Schools in the Big Ten and Atlantic 10 battle it out for the former James Madison swingman.
Feb 2, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
With a win over William & Mary on Sunday afternoon James Madison would have forced a four-way tie for third in the CAA standings, and with players such as Andre Nation and Andrey Semenov the Dukes were equipped to do just that. Unfortunately for JMU the Tribe had Marcus Thornton, who scored a game-high 26…
Dec 21, 2013, 6:01 PM EST
Given how much production James Madison lost from last season’s NCAA tournament team and the fact that Andre Nation won’t be available until the Dukes begin CAA play, it comes as no surprise that they’ve struggled offensively this season. Charles Cooke (15.6 ppg, 4.0 rgp, 2.1 apg), Ron Curry (11.9, 4.5, 2.7) and Andre Semenov…
Dec 20, 2013, 12:17 PM EST
The second annual Governor’s Holiday Hoops Classic will be played at the Richmond Coliseum on Saturday afternoon, with the doubleheader matching four of Virginia’s 14 Division I men’s basketball programs. In the opener Hampton takes on James Madison, with the Dukes looking to round into shape after winning the CAA tournament and making its first…
Oct 21, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
If you want to know which way the wind blows in the Colonial Athletic Association these days, open your ears. The league that rode Virginia-based schools like George Mason, Virginia Commonwealth and Old Dominion to attention-grabbing Big Dance victories sounds very different these days. For starters, Northeastern University pahked their cah in the yahd by…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:09 AM EST
James Madison unveiled their new court a couple of weeks back to mixed reviews. Selling two massive bulldogs wearing crowns with fangs revealed is a tough thing to do. But regardless of how you feel about their court in general, watching it get painted is pretty awesome. That is not an easy, or quick, process.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)