James Madison Dukes
Feb 21, 2015, 5:36 PM EDT
James Madison is one of four teams atop the CAA standings with five league losses, so this game will be a big one for them.
Feb 8, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Ron Curry hit a big shot to put James Madison on top of Towson on Saturday.
Oct 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
William & Mary was one shot short of the NCAA tournament. Unlike many teams in the conference, who lost considerable talent, W&M returns the top player, however, several teams that finished below .500 look to make the jump toward the top of the standings.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Suspensions have been handed down for two James Madison players involved in a fall altercation.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
After playing sparingly in two seasons at Butler, the 6-foot-4 guard is headed to the CAA.
Jun 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Dayton adds a talented wing.
May 23, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Schools in the Big Ten and Atlantic 10 battle it out for the former James Madison swingman.
Feb 2, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
With a win over William & Mary on Sunday afternoon James Madison would have forced a four-way tie for third in the CAA standings, and with players such as Andre Nation and Andrey Semenov the Dukes were equipped to do just that. Unfortunately for JMU the Tribe had Marcus Thornton, who scored a game-high 26…
Dec 21, 2013, 6:01 PM EDT
Given how much production James Madison lost from last season’s NCAA tournament team and the fact that Andre Nation won’t be available until the Dukes begin CAA play, it comes as no surprise that they’ve struggled offensively this season. Charles Cooke (15.6 ppg, 4.0 rgp, 2.1 apg), Ron Curry (11.9, 4.5, 2.7) and Andre Semenov…
Dec 20, 2013, 12:17 PM EDT
The second annual Governor’s Holiday Hoops Classic will be played at the Richmond Coliseum on Saturday afternoon, with the doubleheader matching four of Virginia’s 14 Division I men’s basketball programs. In the opener Hampton takes on James Madison, with the Dukes looking to round into shape after winning the CAA tournament and making its first…
Oct 21, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
If you want to know which way the wind blows in the Colonial Athletic Association these days, open your ears. The league that rode Virginia-based schools like George Mason, Virginia Commonwealth and Old Dominion to attention-grabbing Big Dance victories sounds very different these days. For starters, Northeastern University pahked their cah in the yahd by…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:09 AM EDT
James Madison unveiled their new court a couple of weeks back to mixed reviews. Selling two massive bulldogs wearing crowns with fangs revealed is a tough thing to do. But regardless of how you feel about their court in general, watching it get painted is pretty awesome. That is not an easy, or quick, process.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)