Oct 10, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
A 24-win season in 2013-2014 has been completely overshadowed by off-the-floor incidents.
Oct 9, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
The former Oregon signee is headed to Florida for the semester. But then what?
Sep 17, 2014, 10:59 AM EST
Lyle was originally committed to Louisville before backing off.
Mar 19, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
Oregon’s 2014 recruiting class adds a sixth player, as a Top 25 prospect committed Wednesday afternoon.
Sep 15, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Cliff Alexander, the #2 rated recruit in ESPN’s Top 100 rankings for the class of 2014, tweeted out earlier this afternoon that he plans to play his college basketball with JaQuan Lyle, the #22 recruit, according to ESPN. These “package deals” seem to be all the rage this offseason, along with schools unveiling courts with…
Sep 13, 2013, 11:33 PM EST
In late June the Louisville recruiting haul for 2014 received a nice boost in the form of 6-5 combo guard JaQuan Lyle, who is regarded as a Top 25 prospect by most major scouting services. However that move triggered the domino that was Quentin Snider de-committing from his hometown school in July, and on Thursday Snider…
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)