Oct 10, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
A 24-win season in 2013-2014 has been completely overshadowed by off-the-floor incidents.
Oct 9, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
The former Oregon signee is headed to Florida for the semester. But then what?
Sep 17, 2014, 10:59 AM EST
Lyle was originally committed to Louisville before backing off.
Mar 19, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
Oregon’s 2014 recruiting class adds a sixth player, as a Top 25 prospect committed Wednesday afternoon.
Sep 15, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Cliff Alexander, the #2 rated recruit in ESPN’s Top 100 rankings for the class of 2014, tweeted out earlier this afternoon that he plans to play his college basketball with JaQuan Lyle, the #22 recruit, according to ESPN. These “package deals” seem to be all the rage this offseason, along with schools unveiling courts with…
Sep 13, 2013, 11:33 PM EST
In late June the Louisville recruiting haul for 2014 received a nice boost in the form of 6-5 combo guard JaQuan Lyle, who is regarded as a Top 25 prospect by most major scouting services. However that move triggered the domino that was Quentin Snider de-committing from his hometown school in July, and on Thursday Snider…
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)