Jan 20, 2015, 4:44 PM EST
A longer look at how some of the lead guards on this list have fared against elite competition.
Jan 13, 2015, 4:12 PM EST
There are a couple of new faces on the list.
Jan 10, 2015, 8:48 PM EST
Third-ranked Virginia now owns road wins over Notre Dame, Maryland and VCU.
Jan 6, 2015, 2:06 PM EST
Who have been the nation’s 10 best players this season?
Jan 3, 2015, 4:05 PM EST
You’re gonna wanna see this Jerian Grant dunk.
Dec 30, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
Notre Dame has been a pleasant surprise in 2014-15 after the return of Jerian Grant.
Dec 30, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
Not much change in the top ten of our Player of the Year rankings.
Dec 23, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
Why Jahlil Okafor is so dangerous in the post, Ron Baker’s role change and some love for Ty Wallace.
Dec 22, 2014, 2:28 PM EST
With conference play right around the corner, who have been the best players in the country?
Dec 16, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Four new faces in the top ten and two new players in the top five. The tide’s are a-turning.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
Frank Kaminsky no longer holds the top spot. Who does?
Dec 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
There were three matchups between top ten teams this week, but it was Virginia team that stole the spotlight.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:09 PM EST
Notre Dame was at a disadvantage on the boards, but they still won thanks in large part to the play of their guards.
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The best part? The two best players in the country will square off this week.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 24, 2014, 2:24 PM EST
Jerian Grant was dominant in the final 12 minutes against Providence.
Nov 22, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Notre Dame guards Demetrius Jackson and Jerian Grant played well to help lead the Irish to victory.
Nov 13, 2014, 7:36 PM EST
Grant was suspended for the last 20 games of the 2013-14 season for an “academic mistake.”
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Sep 6, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Jerian Grant was on his way to being one of the best guards in the ACC, only to have an academic issue end his season in late-December.
Jul 19, 2014, 4:03 PM EST
Connaughton being away from the team to play baseball has accelerated the leadership process for Grant, who averaged 19.0 points and 6.2 assists in 12 games last season.
Jul 8, 2014, 4:54 PM EST
Notre Dame’s Mike Brey is turning to past experiences as the Fighting Irish look to climb the ACC standings in Year 2.
May 28, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
After missing 20 games due to an academic matter, Jerian Grant is back at Notre Dame.
Jan 20, 2014, 12:27 PM EST
Dan Hanner, who crunches numbers over at RealGM.com, puts out one of my favorite columns of the year when he breaks down the offensive and defensive efficiencies of teams that suffer serious injuries throughout the season. You can read it here and here. It’s worth your time. Some of the most interesting numbers that Hanner…
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)