Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Aug 13, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Lawrence will be the most talented player in the conference.
May 22, 2014, 12:17 PM EST
Lawrence was a five-star recruit in the Class of 2013
May 15, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Three New York programs have emerged as the finalists for Lawrence’s services.
May 9, 2014, 12:05 PM EST
Jermaine Lawrence will reportedly leave Cincinnati, but according to multiple reports Cincinnati hasn’t heard from him.
Feb 3, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Jermaine Lawrence, a 6-9, 190-pound native of Queens, N.Y., has committed to coach Mick Cronin and the Cincinnati Bearcats, he announced via a series of pictures on his Tumblr page Sunday. Lawrence chose Cincinnati over St. John’s and UNLV. He becomes the fifth commit in Cincinnati’s 2013 class, joining Kevin Johnson, Troy Caupain, DeShaun Morman,…
Apr 30, 2012, 9:09 AM EST
PHILADELPHIA—A lot can change in one year, and it certainly has for Pope John XXIII (N.J.) forward Jermaine Lawrence. Lawrence, a native of Queens, N.Y., went from another athletic forward labeled with that difficult-to-quantify word “potential,” to a player with a high-major (and possibly professional) future. In the summer of 2011, Lawrence’s game was limited…
Apr 28, 2012, 11:27 PM EST
If you’re a tall, skinny guy who can shoot, it’s probably a good idea to pattern your game after Kevin Durant. The former Texas one-and-done and current Oklahoma City NBA star carries the banner for talented ectomorphs worldwide. Jermaine Lawrence, a 6’10″ junior forward, draws such comparisons from his high school coach, Jason Hasson. While…
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)