Nov 30, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
The Syracuse forward could miss his third straight game.
Nov 29, 2014, 2:07 PM EST
Jim Boeheim is downplaying NBA Draft expectations for one of his players. Again.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
Syracuse is in this position because Tyler Ennis turned out to be better than anyone expected.
Nov 17, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
The NCAA is reportedly looking into connections that Syracuse’s athletics department had with a local YMCA in regards to an internship program and other possible impermissible benefits.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
While he might be a bigger point guard than the previous one, the Syracuse freshman will have big shoes to fill.
Nov 8, 2014, 2:10 PM EST
One of college basketball’s most outspoken head coaches has joined Twitter.
Nov 6, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Patrick did not ask Boeheim about the pending NCAA investigation involving Syracuse.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
For the past two years, the Philly product has averaged five points per game.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:06 AM EST
Syracuse’s men’s basketball and football programs are under investigation, with the stakes being higher for Jim Boeheim’s program.
Oct 17, 2014, 4:01 PM EST
The NCAA’s lengthy investigation of the program is approaching its conclusion, based upon Friday’s development.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Changes to the Big East, the passing of league founder Dave Gavitt and the Bernie Fine case contributed to the coach considering retirement in 2011.
Oct 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim is working with a technology company on an interesting project.
Sep 27, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
On the way to his lone national title in 2003, Boeheim led the Orange to wins over Auburn and Oklahoma in Albany.
Sep 19, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
The Orange holds the first of two exhibition games on Nov. 2.
Sep 19, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
Thought the recent debate about USA Basketball and advantages gained by college coaches was getting tiresome?
Sep 18, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Calipari tweeted that if the coaches gained an advantage from helping revitalize USA Basketball he “doesn’t begrudge them in the least.”
Sep 17, 2014, 4:04 PM EST
Jim Boeheim is not one to bite his tongue around the media.
Aug 8, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
Syracuse is on the board in the 2016 class with a long and athletic forward.
Jul 20, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Jim Boeheim spoke with ESPN’s Andy Katz on a variety of topics this week, including a reduced shot clock.
Jul 16, 2014, 6:41 PM EST
And the tattoo actually looks pretty good.
Jun 19, 2014, 11:07 PM EST
After seeing the coat made famous by his ejection at Duke in February, Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim jokes that he may do the same when the Orange visit Chapel Hill next season.
May 19, 2014, 10:25 AM EST
Syracuse point guard Tyler Ennis downplayed remarks made by head coach Jim Boeheim about him leaving early for the NBA Draft.
May 17, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Syracuse will need guard Ron Patterson to step up in his sophomore season thanks to the departure of freshman point guard Tyler Ennis to the NBA Draft.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)