Mar 20, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
Syracuse lost two sophomores on Thursday afternoon.
Mar 19, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim addresses the NCAA sanctions lobbied against Syracuse and his future.
Mar 18, 2015, 10:53 AM EDT
Jim Boeheim to retire in three years.
Mar 10, 2015, 7:53 PM EDT
Krzyzewski and Boeheim are close friends, and they’ve worked together with USA Basketball since 2006.
Mar 8, 2015, 11:35 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim’s comments at a banquet were the first he’s made since the NCAA announced its punishment of the Syracuse program on Friday.
Mar 7, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim opted to skip the postgame press conference and issued a written statement.
Mar 6, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Syracuse has four top-100 recruits signed for next season.
Mar 6, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
Syracuse is facing a loss of scholarships and wins on top of probation.
Reductions in scholarship, off-campus recruiting will have significant impact on Syracuse moving forward
Mar 6, 2015, 2:14 PM EDT
Since they’ve signed for players for next season, Syracuse won’t begin the process of removing 12 scholarships over a four-year period until the 2016-17 season. But there’s still work to be done.
Mar 6, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
The basketball program will be on probation for the next five years, and they’re losing 12 scholarships over the next four seasons.
Feb 27, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim goes back almost nine years to describe Rakeem Christmas’ importance to this year’s team.
Feb 7, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim gets all whiny when asked about his program’s second run-in with the NCAA.
Feb 4, 2015, 5:50 PM EDT
Despite having nothing to do with the alleged violations of NCAA rules, the players will see their season come to an end March 7 at NC State.
Jan 3, 2015, 6:09 PM EDT
Patterson missed two free throws with 4.3 seconds remaining, but luckily for the Orange Virginia Tech’s three-pointer missed the mark as time expired.
Dec 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
15 unforgettable moments from college basketball in 2014.
Dec 23, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The 6-foot-10 center has not played since Jan. 7.
Nov 30, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
The Syracuse forward could miss his third straight game.
Nov 29, 2014, 2:07 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim is downplaying NBA Draft expectations for one of his players. Again.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Syracuse is in this position because Tyler Ennis turned out to be better than anyone expected.
Nov 17, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The NCAA is reportedly looking into connections that Syracuse’s athletics department had with a local YMCA in regards to an internship program and other possible impermissible benefits.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
While he might be a bigger point guard than the previous one, the Syracuse freshman will have big shoes to fill.
Nov 8, 2014, 2:10 PM EDT
One of college basketball’s most outspoken head coaches has joined Twitter.
Nov 6, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Patrick did not ask Boeheim about the pending NCAA investigation involving Syracuse.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 4
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 6
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 64
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 14
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (63)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)