Oct 20, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Five new hires that should thrive, and five who may end up struggling.
Sep 13, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Boston College has reeled in its third commitment in less than a week.
Sep 7, 2014, 9:58 PM EST
Boston College has eight scholarship seniors on the 2014-15 roster, meaning that this will be the first of many commitments for the program.
May 10, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Boston College landed a commitment from 2014 center Idrissa Diallo.
May 9, 2014, 10:05 PM EST
Boston College 2015 commit Jeremy Miller, a 6-foot-9 forward, has re-opened his recruitment following the departure of former head coach Steve Donahue.
Apr 6, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
The Ohio commit’s request for a release from his letter of intent has been denied.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EST
Saul Phillips is making the move from Fargo to Athens.
Jun 16, 2013, 10:34 AM EST
On Saturday evening, ESPN’s Jeff Goodman reported that Kansas guard Anrio Adams would be transferring to Ohio University. Per NCAA rules, Adams will be forced to sit out for the 2013-14 season. Just finishing his freshman year though, Adams will have three years of eligibility remaining for Jim Christian. Kansas transfer Anrio Adams has committed…
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 0
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)