Jan 5, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Boston College will be without a senior guard who saw minimal time this season.
Oct 20, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Five new hires that should thrive, and five who may end up struggling.
Sep 13, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Boston College has reeled in its third commitment in less than a week.
Sep 7, 2014, 9:58 PM EDT
Boston College has eight scholarship seniors on the 2014-15 roster, meaning that this will be the first of many commitments for the program.
May 10, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Boston College landed a commitment from 2014 center Idrissa Diallo.
May 9, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
Boston College 2015 commit Jeremy Miller, a 6-foot-9 forward, has re-opened his recruitment following the departure of former head coach Steve Donahue.
Apr 6, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
The Ohio commit’s request for a release from his letter of intent has been denied.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EDT
Saul Phillips is making the move from Fargo to Athens.
Jun 16, 2013, 10:34 AM EDT
On Saturday evening, ESPN’s Jeff Goodman reported that Kansas guard Anrio Adams would be transferring to Ohio University. Per NCAA rules, Adams will be forced to sit out for the 2013-14 season. Just finishing his freshman year though, Adams will have three years of eligibility remaining for Jim Christian. Kansas transfer Anrio Adams has committed…
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)