Report: Big Ten looking into idea of making freshmen ineligible for competition in football, men’s basketball
Feb 19, 2015, 5:33 PM EST
The Big Ten’s idea falls in line with what some other commissioners have discussed in recent weeks.
Oct 1, 2014, 7:14 PM EST
The Big Ten is the first of the five conferences granted autonomy to send recommendations to the NCAA.
Sep 12, 2014, 10:25 AM EST
Jim Delany would like to explore the possibility of new Midwestern cities if the Big Ten can’t get into Madison Square Garden.
Apr 26, 2014, 6:13 PM EST
When the 2017-18 academic year rolls around, the Big Ten is expecting a nice revenue boost.
Sep 26, 2013, 12:51 PM EST
In what has become a now-daily occurrence, a well-known member of the college athletics establishment said something for or against paying collegiate athletes, which subsequently turned into a war of words on my twitter feed between the folks that want to see the labor force get a bigger cut of the profits from college athletics…
- Bubble Banter: Whose tournament hopes are on the line on Tuesday night? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)