Jun 20, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
Kansas lost Devonte’ Graham to a partially torn quad tendon earlier in the week.
Dec 19, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Antravious Simmons averaged 0.7 points and 0.7 rebounds as a redshirt freshman at VCU.
Nov 24, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Florida Gulf Coast suspended a key player for three games on Monday.
Oct 18, 2014, 3:02 PM EDT
Both Bernard Thompson and Brett Comer started all three games for Florida Gulf Coast during the 2013 Sweet 16 run. After a one-year hiatus, the Dunk City duo want back in the field of 68.
Sep 18, 2014, 8:43 PM EDT
FGCU’s Sweet 16 run in 2013 paid off in a big way for the athletic department.
Aug 29, 2014, 9:36 AM EDT
Zach Johnson was a player the Eagles could have used to add some depth to their backcourt.
Jul 1, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-9 forward is aiming to finish his career during the 2015-2016 season.
Feb 22, 2014, 2:01 AM EDT
Game of the night: Massachusetts 80, VCU 75 During the Atlantic 10 media day, I spoke with Massachusetts coach Derek Kellogg about his team’s three-point dependence. Since he arrived at UMass, Kellogg’s squads were content to jack a high percentages of threes, consistently posting a three-point attempts percentage in the mid-30s. After asking Kellogg whether…
Feb 21, 2014, 8:44 PM EDT
When Florida Gulf Coast made their run through the Atlantic Sun tournament, and then the first three rounds of the NCAAs, last season, ASun observers were heartily surprised. Sure, then coach Andy Enfield’s squad was an offensive treat, but Mercer, that was the team to beat in the conference! While FGCU lost to the Bears…
Oct 19, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
There are only two dunks on this highlight reel from Florida Gulf Coast’s midnight madness event, but they are pretty impressive. In case you miss the degree of difficulty on the first run-through, a helpful editor has slowed them down on the second and third passes. The dunker in question is Brian Greene, Jr., a…
Oct 19, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Florida Gulf Coast starting center Eric McKnight has been suspended the first six games of the 2013-14 season according to a report from The News-Press. The 6-foot-8 redshirt junior was suspended due to an issue involving team or school policy and Eagles’ head coach Joe Dooley told the News-Press that the incident occurred before his…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)