Sep 14, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Allen Iverson made a rare trip back to Georgetown’s campus and shared some cool moments with former coach John Thompson.
Sep 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Hoyas are getting some more former players to donate.
Aug 25, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Former Georgetown great Patrick Ewing and agent David Falk are donating $3.3 million to Georgetown for a practice facility.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Sometimes the best thing to say in a situation that doesn’t directly affect oneself is “no comment.” John Thompson, the legendary former coach of the Georgetown Hoyas, was the latest to weigh in on the Joe Paterno/Jerry Sandusky situation at Penn State, and he might have done himself more harm than good. It’s a customary…
May 20, 2012, 1:12 AM EDT
According to a May 19th article in the NY Times, college basketball hiring practices may be in for some scrutiny. In 2005, just over 25 percent of college head basketball coaches were African-American. By 2010, that number had fallen to 21 percent. That’s troubling news for a sport that boasts 61 percent African-American players. According…
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 1
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 1
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 2
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 4
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 22
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 9
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (85)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (22)