Sep 14, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
Allen Iverson made a rare trip back to Georgetown’s campus and shared some cool moments with former coach John Thompson.
Sep 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The Hoyas are getting some more former players to donate.
Aug 25, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Former Georgetown great Patrick Ewing and agent David Falk are donating $3.3 million to Georgetown for a practice facility.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Sometimes the best thing to say in a situation that doesn’t directly affect oneself is “no comment.” John Thompson, the legendary former coach of the Georgetown Hoyas, was the latest to weigh in on the Joe Paterno/Jerry Sandusky situation at Penn State, and he might have done himself more harm than good. It’s a customary…
May 20, 2012, 1:12 AM EST
According to a May 19th article in the NY Times, college basketball hiring practices may be in for some scrutiny. In 2005, just over 25 percent of college head basketball coaches were African-American. By 2010, that number had fallen to 21 percent. That’s troubling news for a sport that boasts 61 percent African-American players. According…
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)