Sep 14, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Allen Iverson made a rare trip back to Georgetown’s campus and shared some cool moments with former coach John Thompson.
Sep 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Hoyas are getting some more former players to donate.
Aug 25, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Former Georgetown great Patrick Ewing and agent David Falk are donating $3.3 million to Georgetown for a practice facility.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Sometimes the best thing to say in a situation that doesn’t directly affect oneself is “no comment.” John Thompson, the legendary former coach of the Georgetown Hoyas, was the latest to weigh in on the Joe Paterno/Jerry Sandusky situation at Penn State, and he might have done himself more harm than good. It’s a customary…
May 20, 2012, 1:12 AM EDT
According to a May 19th article in the NY Times, college basketball hiring practices may be in for some scrutiny. In 2005, just over 25 percent of college head basketball coaches were African-American. By 2010, that number had fallen to 21 percent. That’s troubling news for a sport that boasts 61 percent African-American players. According…
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)