Jan 12, 2015, 8:20 PM EDT
Former Oregon point guard Johnathan Loyd spent four years on the basketball team then joined the football program for this season.
Sep 14, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Before this season Johnathan Loyd hadn’t played football since high school, and on Saturday he scored his first college touchdown.
Apr 22, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Loyd is converting from point guard to wide receiver.
Jan 29, 2014, 10:07 PM EDT
Oregon head coach Dana Altman revealed some potentially significant news on Wednesday afternoon. Johnathan Loyd, who has been the starting point guard for the Ducks for the majority of the season, broke his nose on Tuesday during a rebounding drill. “He caught an elbow and it was just an accident, so he missed practice yesterday,” Altman…
Dec 15, 2013, 12:14 AM EDT
When the suspensions of point guard Dominic Artis and forward Ben Carter were announced, the question was whether or not No. 18 Oregon would drop a game (or more) without the services of their starting floor general. But the fact of the matter was that Dana Altman has multiple perimeter options at his disposal, including…
Dec 8, 2013, 7:57 PM EDT
When it was announced that starting point guard Dominic Artis was one of two players (forward Ben Carter being the other) suspended nine games for a violation of NCAA rules, there wasn’t a great deal of consternation amongst those who follow the Oregon Ducks. Why? There’s still plenty of talent at Dana Altman’s disposal in…
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 1
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)